Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

How many more are we going to be seeing in the coming weeks?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

W6PD6r8.jpg

It's time to park the camels.

#2 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Guessing they'll be plenty in the next few weeks, Scott will be away as he's far too good for C1

#3 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

We could do with Gav giving us a bit of good news on the signing front

#4 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

We could do with Gav giving us a bit of good news on the signing front

When I know, you will know. Promise!

Posted Image

#5 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

When I know, you will know. Promise!

I know you will but it's a bit of a downer when the majority of the clubs better players are leaving. A good signing would cheer us all up

#6 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

I know you will but it's a bit of a downer when the majority of the clubs better players are leaving. A good signing would cheer us all up

From the boys that I have spoken to, they are more determined than ever to stay at York, put in a huge pre-season and become the team to beat next year.

Its a great compliment to the spirit at club that they want to stay I think, so we should have some news sooner rather than later!

Posted Image

#7 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

From the boys that I have spoken to, they are more determined than ever to stay at York, put in a huge pre-season and become the team to beat next year.

Its a great compliment to the spirit at club that they want to stay I think, so we should have some news sooner rather than later!

:biggrin:

#8 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Care to elaborate?

Do you two ever get the feeling we are just talking to ourselves..? Might aswell just give you a ring.

#9 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Care to elaborate?

Do you two ever get the feeling we are just talking to ourselves..? Might aswell just give you a ring.

Haha!

I'm sure they won't mind me saying despite this being off the record, but Jack Pickles and Joe Pickets are the boys who are keen to stay, hopefully plenty of others too. 

They're chomping at the bit already to get stuck into pre-season, looking to weigh in at 100kg and get ready to cause some carnage!

:D

Posted Image

#10 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Haha!

I'm sure they won't mind me saying despite this being off the record, but Jack Pickles and Joe Pickets are the boys who are keen to stay, hopefully plenty of others too.

They're chomping at the bit already to get stuck into pre-season, looking to weigh in at 100kg and get ready to cause some carnage!

:D

Can't fault the lads spirit, oh and tell to come back at 16 stone non of the continental kilo malarkey

#11 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

I like Joe Pickets, he's like a little terrier.

#12 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

George Elliot is keen to stay too.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#13 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

George Elliot is keen to stay too.

Outstanding! He'll be the best winger in that Division next year, and that includes Gareth Raynor at Skolars.

A York lad to boot as well. Lovely stuff!

Posted Image

#14 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Excellent, he has improved fortysevenfold since we first got him and he was playing at centre. Joint MoM for me yesterday too.

#15 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

https://twitter.com/...268944024346624

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#16 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Well, if you ever needed transparency..

#17 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

The first of many :-)

#18 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

You only have to ask ! There all human , got a tweet off Jase Golden last night , gutted not to have played his part & thinks its a great club but I got the feeling he will also go , also far too good for C1 , hope I'm wrong tho !
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#19 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

You only have to ask ! There all human , got a tweet off Jase Golden last night , gutted not to have played his part & thinks its a great club but I got the feeling he will also go , also far too good for C1 , hope I'm wrong tho !

He could do us the decency of staying! Plus, who would risk spending on someone who hasn't played all season. Still a good player mind.

#20 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Any more signings Gav?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users