RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

matthew tebb signed for hunslet hawks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ramstieidie

ramstieidie
  • Coach
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

looks like matthew tebb as signed with the hunslet hawks I wish him the best of luck

#2 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

I have always held off saying this out of respect for him, as he conducted himself so well when hardly playing for 2-3 seasons.

I think he will be a very good CC1 player but Wright, O Brien Flanagan and Blake are all better players and it is hard to fault Jowitt and Morrison for their not playing Tebb.

Good luck to him and hope he gets the game time his professionalism deserves.

#3 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Aye good luck Matthew.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#4 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Good luck Tebby lad always give 100%

#5 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

tebby is a lad i greatly admire , talented courageous and reliable but unfortunatley hindered by his stature at a high level . considering the hooking talent that we should have available next season it is sensible that he gets the opportunity to further his playing career where he sees best fit . best wishes tebby .

#6 S5 Ram

S5 Ram
  • Facebook
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Always gave 100%. Top lad will be missed round the club !!

#7 Rambo

Rambo
  • Coach
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Always seemed to give the team a lift when he was on the field.. Wish we had kept him, Hope he does well at Hunslet.
Posted Image

#8 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Maybe Wayne Godwin has signed for the rams aswel as Ryan wright and Kane Bentley next season . If true, a wise move for Matthew who like everyone says, is a great lad who always gave his all but probably isn't at the same standard as the above 3 hookers. Good luck Tebby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users