RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Unsavoury comments

Thread Removed

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,438 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

Excellent post Keith. As a former director I am only too well aware how difficult the job is. Looking back now we made some very bad decisions from time to time but the decisions seemed fine at the time. To anybody who thinks the job is easy just get elected to the Board for a few weeks.

Posted Image

#22 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

Keith, sorry I get that many calls a day I never check my voice mail. I try not to criticise the BoD but sometimes a simple statement prevents all this conjecture I'm sure a simple "Keith Holt standsdown" statement would have been sufficient. We do trust the BoD and I know you all personally and like to think I would say exactly the same to your face as I would here. (you know what I'm like...lol) 

I'm not sure the route you are taking with these guys is the correct one, however that is your decision as a board, a ban from here in my mind would be more appropriate as no names were mentioned an apology would be hard given. I'm sure that if the posters had thought about what they were saying and the upset caused they would not have typed it.

Good luck tonight and I hope it goes well but unfortunately I will not be there due to other commitments.

PS...think you all know me...Mike "gobby" Sunderland... :mail:

Cheers "gobby".  I do know you would say it to my face bud - no probs lol.

Posted Image

#23 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

Im sure I didnt post anything unsavory either Keith ??

Yours were fine bud.

Posted Image

#24 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

cheers matey..Oh and is it true Bull's signed on ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#25 Sempur

Sempur
  • Coach
  • 551 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Keith, sorry I get that many calls a day I never check my voice mail. I try not to criticise the BoD but sometimes a simple statement prevents all this conjecture I'm sure a simple "Keith Holt standsdown" statement would have been sufficient. We do trust the BoD and I know you all personally and like to think I would say exactly the same to your face as I would here. (you know what I'm like...lol) 

I'm not sure the route you are taking with these guys is the correct one, however that is your decision as a board, a ban from here in my mind would be more appropriate as no names were mentioned an apology would be hard given. I'm sure that if the posters had thought about what they were saying and the upset caused they would not have typed it.

Good luck tonight and I hope it goes well but unfortunately I will not be there due to other commitments.

PS...think you all know me...Mike "gobby" Sunderland... :mail:

Ha Ha, now there's an understatement lol!!!

Whoso sheds his blood with me on this field shall be my brother - Henry V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users