Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Players in and out for 2014 and the prospects

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#121 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 874 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Brooke Broughton signs from York and Aston Wilson re-signs for 2014 ...

#122 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

With "payments" similar to champ ,and The expectations of most…that Hunslet will walk the division.Coupled with lower crowds ,(due to very little away support and unresolved issues keeping Supporters of an Undiluted Hunslet away ).. Where is the Money coming from to pay the team . Played 26 WON 26 @ 5K A WIN approx ???????

#123 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

With "payments" similar to champ ,and The expectations of most…that Hunslet will walk the division.Coupled with lower crowds ,(due to very little away support and unresolved issues keeping Supporters of an Undiluted Hunslet away ).. Where is the Money coming from to pay the team . Played 26 WON 26 @ 5K A WIN approx ???????

id be shocked if any team won every game in that division. The traveling to long away games always counts against you, plus teams wont be as bad as expected

Edited by maccca-6-, 03 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

hunslet hawks champions 2010

#124 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

id be shocked if any team won every game in that division. The traveling to long away games always counts against you, plus teams wont be as bad as expected

... I totally agree .Its just the opinion others . I think No better than 4 th . We Certainly wont get promotion .....

Edited by HUNSLET72, 03 October 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#125 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

here we go again reply quote :bye:

#126 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hunslet will win every league game next season. If they don't there's something wrong.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#127 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

here we go again reply quote :bye:

What are you talking about?
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#128 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

What are you talking about?

I was just reading this and i thought exactly the same Macca , where trying to get this forum back to normal and daft comments like that trying to stir things up again................

#129 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

With unresolved issues keeping Supporters of an Undiluted Hunslet away

can you elaborate on this 72 i dont get its meaning mate sorry
chappy

#130 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hunslet will win every league game next season. If they don't there's something wrong.

on paper maybe but on paper and in some peoples opinions we were guaranteed the play offs last season. No guarantees in sport

#131 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

can you elaborate on this 72 i dont get its meaning mate sorry

...yes ,, not on this thread though..Please read Hunslet and Leeds d/r thread ...

Edited by HUNSLET72, 03 October 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#132 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

So once again talking about players and instead of talking about them Hunslet72 suddenly wants to know how we pay for them why don't you ask club instead if you are that interested
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#133 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Hopefully we see Wilson play this season definitely think he will be an asset never seen Brooke Broughton but always nice to have local lads at Hunslet

#134 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Replying to staithclose hawk what are you talking about??????????

#135 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

So once again talking about players and instead of talking about them Hunslet72 suddenly wants to know how we pay for them why don't you ask club instead if you are that interested

...We couldnt afford to pay winning pay in champ , so with all the Great signings ,Excpectations are high .Financial meltdown looms .Its a Fair question.....

#136 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Wow - can you believe this; B Broughton and A Wilson have signed for Hunslet.  What with Jimmy Watson and James Davies they have all come from Leeds Rhinos!!!!  Oh no - some people will be on suicide watch tonight.  Especially if Ben Jones Bishop comes with Alex Foster, Minns etc!!!

Seriously though....Brooke made some of our players look silly against York away, there is more to him than meets the eye and he must be the fastest Prop/SR I have seen.  You know what they say about a Rolling Stone?  (Not the pop group).  For the young ones.... A rolling stone, gathers no moss!!  

I was a big fan of Wilson when he played for the U20s at Leeds, he's a bit like Omari Caro at Hull KR only Wilson can play rugby.

Love the way this team is coming together.  An expectation is being set and I hope these guys can live up to it?

Someone tells me there could be 4 teams going down in the restructure next season - lets hope Hunslet pass them on the way back up!!!!!!

#137 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

...We couldnt afford to pay winning pay in champ , so with all the Great signings ,Excpectations are high .Financial meltdown looms .Its a Fair question.....

so why do you think anyone on here will know ask the club

#138 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

so why do you think anyone on here will know ask the club

Probally because most that come on here are Directors or work in the office , and use different user names , i know of 2 that do!

#139 Neverumind3

Neverumind3
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

It's nice to have a few local lads in the team, along with lee mapals who is from belle isle I think! I've seen Brooke play a few times and didn't really rate him but like u say gazmiester he did cause us a few problems at York! So I hope he can prove me wrong!

Wow - can you believe this; B Broughton and A Wilson have signed for Hunslet. What with Jimmy Watson and James Davies they have all come from Leeds Rhinos!!!! Oh no - some people will be on suicide watch tonight. Especially if Ben Jones Bishop comes with Alex Foster, Minns etc!!!

Seriously though....Brooke made some of our players look silly against York away, there is more to him than meets the eye and he must be the fastest Prop/SR I have seen. You know what they say about a Rolling Stone? (Not the pop group). For the young ones.... A rolling stone, gathers no moss!!

I was a big fan of Wilson when he played for the U20s at Leeds, he's a bit like Omari Caro at Hull KR only Wilson can play rugby.

Love the way this team is coming together. An expectation is being set and I hope these guys can live up to it?

Someone tells me there could be 4 teams going down in the restructure next season - lets hope Hunslet pass them on the way back up!!!!!!

#140 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Probally because most that come on here are Directors or work in the office , and use different user names , i know of 2 that do!

yep I know but never going to get an answer on a unofficial forum really are you think am just about done for this anyway same people arguing every day is just boring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users