TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

AVERAGE ATTENDANCE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

whats ours been this year?

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#2 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

Average for League matches only was 803 and league and cup combined average was 829.

Last season average excluding Challenge Cup was 892 whilst this seasons without the Challenge Cup was 786.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

thanks K.T.,are you on the bench again this week?
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

thanks K.T.,are you on the bench again this week?

Think so but nobodys been in touch yet!!

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#5 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

haha nice one.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

Well still no-one been in touch bomber so I'm going on holiday. lol.

#7 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

nice one.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users