Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Mayfield have beat milford 40-20 that's 10 wins in row for the mighty Mayfield

#3 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

A good win by Mafield despite what was the worst ref that I have seen an many a year. The two touchjudges did nothing more than carry a flag in their hand up and down the touchline. What is the use of having them if they do not take an active part. There were cheap shots on both sides but not one intervention.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#4 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

Good result for skirlaugh. Makes the ince game very important 

#5 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Not looked at the table lately,i Take it the might Mayfield are well clear at the top and are going to grace the premier next year !!!

#6 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Great result for West Hull yesterday, was a cracking game and I think West could be in with a chance in the play-offs

#7 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

Mayfield are the form team at the moment but looking at the remaining fixtures I think they will have to win their final game at St Judes to pip Hunslet.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#8 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Mayfield are the form team at the moment but looking at the remaining fixtures I think they will have to win their final game at St Judes to pip Hunslet.

It looks as though Mayfield will have to win all their games including the last game of the season at St Judes to have a chance. Hunslet look to be favourites for 3rd place with an easier run in. Their away game at Milford in two weeks is the deciding game I think. Our early season form was not good enough. But as they sasy "Its not over until the fat lady sings".

#9 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

I read it that unless Hunslet lose one of their remaining games, then Mayfield can't overtake them. Am I wrong ?

#10 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Great result for West Hull yesterday, was a cracking game and I think West could be in with a chance in the play-offs

Both sides had players missing for the game yesterday whether it made a difference to the result who can say, you play with what you have but as I said before the way Wests have been playing lately they are a match for any team they come up against, the ref made some weird decisions for/against both sides considering he has reffed at championship level before overall was fairly even, still four games to go with three been away and another derby match against Dockers at home in between, so it's no easy run in for them, a few players coming back which will give the coaching staff more options or headaches of whom to pick, could go all the way hopefully

#11 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

I read it that unless Hunslet lose one of their remaining games, then Mayfield can't overtake them. Am I wrong ?

Yes if Hunslet win their games and Mayfield win their games Hunselt will win by 1 point.

The table never lies in the end result.

#12 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

Looking at the fixtures will b a massive shock if Warriors don't win up !!!

#13 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

Leigh Miners 24, v Lock Lane 56.
Super Subs Scott & Jones, the game changers

No report this week wasn't playing, only got back off holiday on Sunday, from what im told the first half was tight with Miners starting the stronger with Lock Lane getting on top near the end of the half with the introduction of their two big subs, Half time score 16-14 to Lock Lane.

Second half all Lock Lane with them playing very well and Miners being awful.

MINERS TEAM - Jonny Youds, Andrew Hodson, Sean MacDonald, Jonny Carroll, Andrew Groves, Jimmy Muir, Scott O’Brien, Lee Wingfield, Tony Doyle, Kevin Howells, Martin Gray, Mark Nicholson, Danny Jones Subs – Josh Ward, Luke Warburton, Todd Appleby, Chris Slater

LOCK LANE TEAM - Andy Matthews, James Cryer, Tom Wood, Luke Tagg, Phil Lythe, Scott Horner, Nathan Fozzard, Bart Hold, Craig Duncan, Rob Firth, Joe Groves, Jordan Siddons, Chris Siddons Subs – Robbie Mawson, Joe Burton, Craig Jones, Steve Scott

MOM - Craig Jones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users