RL in Selby

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Just moved here a few days ago, are there any teams I can join? I'm 19 if that helps.

It's time to park the camels.

2014 SQL League Leader

2014 SQL Grand Stupid Champion

#2 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

You're probably better off posting this on the Featherstone Rovers section under Other Forums. There's Selby Warriors, but there are some members who use that forum regularly will know more about them. I believe ex-Rovers scrum half Phil Butler, from their 1977 Championship winning side, has a lot to do with them.

#3 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I used to play for Selby Warriors , the fella you need to get in touch with is David " Suggy " Sowden , he's the club chairman & an old team mate , they have 2 open age sides & a growing junior section , they are based at Fox Hill Lane in Brayton , go on the Fev forum as stated , Suggy goes under the name Lowfield but plenty know him , alternatively look him up on Facebook & P M him , hope this helps
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#4 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

I used to play for Selby Warriors , the fella you need to get in touch with is David " Suggy " Sowden , he's the club chairman & an old team mate , they have 2 open age sides & a growing junior section , they are based at Fox Hill Lane in Brayton , go on the Fev forum as stated , Suggy goes under the name Lowfield but plenty know him , alternatively look him up on Facebook & P M him , hope this helps

Thanks, I'll keep a look out

It's time to park the camels.

2014 SQL League Leader

2014 SQL Grand Stupid Champion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users