Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

RL in Selby

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Just moved here a few days ago, are there any teams I can join? I'm 19 if that helps.

It's time to park the camels.

#2 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

You're probably better off posting this on the Featherstone Rovers section under Other Forums. There's Selby Warriors, but there are some members who use that forum regularly will know more about them. I believe ex-Rovers scrum half Phil Butler, from their 1977 Championship winning side, has a lot to do with them.

#3 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I used to play for Selby Warriors , the fella you need to get in touch with is David " Suggy " Sowden , he's the club chairman & an old team mate , they have 2 open age sides & a growing junior section , they are based at Fox Hill Lane in Brayton , go on the Fev forum as stated , Suggy goes under the name Lowfield but plenty know him , alternatively look him up on Facebook & P M him , hope this helps
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#4 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

I used to play for Selby Warriors , the fella you need to get in touch with is David " Suggy " Sowden , he's the club chairman & an old team mate , they have 2 open age sides & a growing junior section , they are based at Fox Hill Lane in Brayton , go on the Fev forum as stated , Suggy goes under the name Lowfield but plenty know him , alternatively look him up on Facebook & P M him , hope this helps

Thanks, I'll keep a look out

It's time to park the camels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users