TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Radio commentatory

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 516 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Are Radio Cumbria taking the ****.

We have to listen to Cox all afternoon.

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Nice reward for the Coxmeister General after a long hard season ... Seeing a real team showing how it should be done !!!

#3 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Is it the Town or Gaven game that's on this avo?.......

#4 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Notice the difference with Cox today? Batley man loses ball in tackle and "yes I think it was pulled out by Town" in a Haven match that would have been a disgraceful decision. You've got to laugh.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

What a wind up . Cheers RCumbria .

#6 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

i love coxy...............