Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Delightful Dozen lead Knights’ 2014 charge

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#101 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

He lives in Middleton , 5 mins from ground , .............

And?

It's time to park the camels.

#102 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

Brooke Broughton signed for Hawks Col how did he go for the Knights.

To be totally honest had forgotten about him, but not in a bad way, we missed last 3 games

so didn't see much of him, but I would have had him in our 17 next season, looks like

you're lads are the team to beat, actually looks a stronger squad than this season

#103 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

yeah apparently the hull city knights were shocking last year

Aye they were that, but Hunslet Rhinos didn't fare to well did they?

#104 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

To be totally honest had forgotten about him, but not in a bad way, we missed last 3 games
so didn't see much of him, but I would have had him in our 17 next season, looks like
you're lads are the team to beat, actually looks a stronger squad than this season

Hunslet do seem to be recruiting really well, hope the Knights can sign some quality to go alongside our promising youngsters

#105 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Aye they were that, but Hunslet Rhinos didn't fare to well did they?

we were dire mate. I'd scrap dr and stick with our own lads
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#106 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

we were dire mate. I'd scrap dr and stick with our own lads

Indeed, the link up with Hull was to the detriment of the Knights and it's players, only one or two played as if their hearts were in it, Briscoe was the best DR player last season.

#107 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Indeed, the link up with Hull was to the detriment of the Knights and it's players, only one or two played as if their hearts were in it, Briscoe was the best DR player last season.

keinhorst, singleton and richard moore were all top notch for us mate. Problem is we had players who just didn't wanna be here. Achurch was shocking, mcshane thought he was above hunslet. My main issue was the lads missing out who really wanted to play for us
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#108 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Are we due any new signings soon . Have we signed people and are just holding releasing them to us ? Could do with some old heads to compliment the good youngsters we have on board .

#109 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

Are we due any new signings soon . Have we signed people and are just holding releasing them to us ? Could do with some old heads to compliment the good youngsters we have on board .

I know 1 of your new signings. ive been sworn to secrecy but you'll be happy

Apparently macca knows something we don't.

#110 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Think Maccca probably knows something else now which means that signing wont happen ? ;)

#111 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Think Maccca probably knows something else now which means that signing wont happen ? ;)

Spill

#112 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Thas a wise old owl thee Andy
chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users