TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Doncaster Match

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BROADEDDIE

BROADEDDIE
  • Coach
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Well done  lads, let it get a bit close towards the end, well worth the journey.

Looking forward to the Sheffield game now lets show them we can play for the full 80

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hopefully see the same support at Sheffield as we had today!! Surely worth the club putting a coach on after today's support at Doncaster. Must have been 300 dews fans atleest at match today, if not more of the 675 crowd or whatever it was. I thought about 50 50 and im not been biased before people who wasnt there shoot me down lol. Great support today guys!

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 08 September 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#3 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

I could hear you chanting your nonsense in the background on the radio commentary. I just assumed a couple of rams supporters wer near the microphone:lol:

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

The commentators are at the other side of the stadium so we must of been loud ;)

#5 onandon

onandon
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

i have to say that was the worst game by a reff i have ever seen

i am not a bad loser just whated a fair game, anyway good look against the seaguls hope you beat them

#6 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

That was a fantastic effort from the team today, they were out on their feet near the end but still hung on, which they have done on a number of occasions this season.

I was hoping at half time that we would score enough to seal a comfortable win but not to be. From GMs interview some of the players were injured, Schofield was not on long and Aizue went off injured so little wonder they were so tired at the end. Nice to see Buchanan take his try so well and forwards really worked hard.

But another win and who knows what we could do at Sheffield. They looked really out of sorts against Halifax.

#7 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Morton was class today!

#8 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

3 defeats on bounce for eagles now, a long season for them with good cup runs and plenty of games recently. Maybe Fridays a perfect time to play them? We surely are due a win against them soon?

#9 Monkbar

Monkbar
  • Coach
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Wow if that's the worst game by aref Doncaster have ever seen they must have had some bloody good ones this year. I thought he was pretty average.

Edited by Monkbar, 08 September 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#10 onandon

onandon
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Wow if that's the worst game by aref Doncaster have ever seen they must have had some bloody good ones this year. I thought he was pretty average.

you allways get one smart dic*

#11 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

3 defeats on bounce for eagles now, a long season for them with good cup runs and plenty of games recently. Maybe Fridays a perfect time to play them? We surely are due a win against them soon?

Ah, but our feeder team has finished their season, their squad are all DR'd, so I reckon we'll have Sammutt, Kear and a couple of other big guns wheeled out against Sheffield in the next round. :spiteful: (not that I would approve mind). Well done the lads, and I'm beginning to believe that Glenn CAN deliver - especially if we can negotiate with Sheffield to play just forty minutes. ;)

#12 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

The only bulls who can play are obrien and Donaldson as they've played enough matches for us this season. The other bulls wev used this season ,1 game platt and olbison can't play and rightly so as cant sammut and co as they avent played any games for us, let alone the required amount.

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 08 September 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#13 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

You've got to play a certain amount of games

#14 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

We can beat Sheffield guys they've gone this season lost 3 on the bounce were bang in form reckon will beat them me

#15 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Also goulding and walshaw could be available from Wakefield as wev had them here all year apart from the last few week as we have obrien. add to this the returning craven and Lillycrop. If all these return then our squad looks alot stronger

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 08 September 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#16 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Both Goulding and Walshaw were called back to Wakefield so they can't come back to Dewsbury I'm afraid

#17 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

Tonks to return too

#18 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

To be honest though, do we need any of the dual reg or loanees? The players we have that's our own are playing alot better and players like callan becket and Jon schofield deserve there place in the side! I was really impressed with Kieran Hyde today, he set up almost all out tries if you watch the match on YouTube although dale Morton saved us at the end :)

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 08 September 2013 - 09:35 PM.

#19 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

A little vid of the fans at the end of the match.

Click to view here.

Edited by RogerTRam, 08 September 2013 - 10:01 PM.

#20 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

:-) top clip mate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users