Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Challenge cup?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bobby Tupper

Bobby Tupper
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

Whats happening with the challenge cup? Does anyone know if the prelims and first rounds will be played at the end of this season?

Rugby league players pretend not be injured for 80 minutes. Footballers pretend to be injured for 90

#2 Walter

Walter
  • Coach
  • 432 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

I asked the RFL last week and it hadn't been decided yet!!!!!!

#3 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

I asked the RFL last week and it hadn't been decided yet!!!!!!

I asked the NCL Admin & Chair the same question a few weeks back, and said pretty much the same.

I have noticed on the General Board that the French clubs have been told they won't be invited in this time around, so I'm assuming announcement is iminent.  With all this last minute business, I'm expecting it to be starting in 2014, We finish our season a week on Saturday, I really hope we don't end up getting fixtures at the back end of November!  

#4 Bobby Tupper

Bobby Tupper
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

I asked the NCL Admin & Chair the same question a few weeks back, and said pretty much the same.

I have noticed on the General Board that the French clubs have been told they won't be invited in this time around, so I'm assuming announcement is iminent.  With all this last minute business, I'm expecting it to be starting in 2014, We finish our season a week on Saturday, I really hope we don't end up getting fixtures at the back end of November!  

Its a tough one really. You don't want to drag your season on too long but if not then you will have to start your season early and if you want to take the CC serious you would like to get a couple of friendlys  in first so it shortens the break. IMO its a no win situation.

Rugby league players pretend not be injured for 80 minutes. Footballers pretend to be injured for 90

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users