Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Predictions: Leigh v Batley

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

Back to predictions.

After seeing the weather forecast, I`m going for a Leigh win.

18-10

ATT 2010

MOM Brierley

They certainly adapted better to the weather than us on our last visit

#42 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

I think the man to fear is Ridyard, he has a fantastic kicking game... A top stand off IMO. I just hope he's quiet.. If he is we deffo win I reckon. ... ;-)

the only Leigh player to trouble fev last week.never seen anyone kick a ball as high caused havoc at the back.top player.stop him you can win, no doubt.backs are pedestrian and the fev left flank tore their right apart time and time again but JK is a wise owd bird he'll know this ;)

#43 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

I will go for a Leigh win by about 10 points.

Am told all our forwards are fit and weather forecast is wet and windy.

#44 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

The weather wont be an issue with the Dogs, we proved that against london bronco's and featherstone in the past and that was at featherstone in cup, still same players except for odd one or two.

#45 budgiezilla

budgiezilla
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Leigh 22 Batley 10

#46 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

i think the weather will come into play, we need the speedsters to have a bit a grip underfoot and the likes a johnson making plenty a yards,if its lashing it down we aint going to make the same yards and tend to throw the ball about a bit too much with some going to ground,just hope we have enough in the last 15 to see em off, but i have a good feeling about this game and still think we are fit enough to do the hard yards up the middle and set us up for some decent moves on the line, should be a cracker and i cant wait. 28-16 to the dogs.

#47 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 677 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

The weather wont be an issue with the Dogs, we proved that against london bronco's and featherstone in the past and that was at featherstone in cup, still same players except for odd one or two.

It was an issue on our last visit wasn`t it?  We got murdered in the pack.

Since our bad run, the team seem to have changed tact and started to play some attractive football.  I fear if the weather is bad we may go back into our shells and start the one man rugby nonsense again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users