TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

peter lupton

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

great news as lupton signs back on for town, in a player/coach role. excellant news, so much for him signing for cumbrias number 1 tax dodgers.

Edited by wonky, 14 September 2013 - 09:18 AM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#2 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

Brilliant news

#3 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Nobody said he was signing for us but the truth is he asked for 35k to sign for us and was told thanks but no thanks good re-signing for you lot though

#4 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Nobody said he was signing for us but the truth is he asked for 35k to sign for us and was told thanks but no thanks good re-signing for you lot though

keep telling yourself that. luptons contract wasnt up for another month or two so have haven been up to there old tricks again.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

More pointless stirring . He's on top form and he's signed back on for the county's top club . He's wanted here and he's immensely important to us . One more gun half to compliment him and Callum will do nicely .

#6 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

i think Peter had a good season ,welcome back onboard Peter.

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#7 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

More pointless stirring . He's on top form and he's signed back on for the county's top club . He's wanted here and he's immensely important to us . One more gun half to compliment him and Callum will do nicely .

#8 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Superb news, really shown his class this season.
And once shows people really shouldn't get there knickers in a twist about rumours.

Edited by dkw, 14 September 2013 - 10:10 AM.

#9 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

No stirring in my post davidm stirring is when you tell lies hoping for a response what I said is 100% the truth he wanted 35k theres SL players on less than that

#10 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

He's signed for town , so anything else doesn't really need going in to . Comes across as slightly provocative and gossipy that's all I'm saying . This is good news for us so we just leave it at that really .

Edited by DavidM, 14 September 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#11 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

He's signed for town , so anything else doesn't really need going in to . Comes across as slightly provocative and gossipy that's all I'm saying . This is good news for us so we just leave it at that really .

aye no problem pal it is a good signing for you lot

#12 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Are you guys looking for halves especially Donald ? Woods looking for more there perhaps . Seem to be always linked to them . This is good for us no doubt . Only this year are we seeing the real SL player and showing no signs he was finished at all . Good noggin for coaching with all that experience to , so good on and off the pitch , and tactically .

Edited by DavidM, 14 September 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#13 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

keep telling yourself that. luptons contract wasnt up for another month or two so have haven been up to there old tricks again.

You need to learn the rules, from the 1st sept clubs can talk to other clubs players who are out of contract at the end of the season(that is classed end october).Thats why town have been talking to cullnean or is that an illegal approach as well.

Edited by haven4ever, 14 September 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#14 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

You need to learn the rules, from the 1st sept clubs can talk to other clubs players who are out of contract at the end of the season(that is classed end october).Thats why town have been talking to cullnean or is that an illegal approach as well.

who asked you to come out of your hole?
bluewhitearmy

#15 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

I hope we haven't been talking to him!!! Welcome back on board peter. Donald I think you have been taking too much notice of rumours marra. 35k ????

#16 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 855 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Don,t think TOWN will go for Cullnean heard he was asking 35K so he must be getting that of your lot Donald just heard mind??

#17 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

maybe we should have a punt on old Rodders and Seb,after they blazed a trail at the wreck last year.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#18 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

The money they were on nearly sent Haven under this year. Remember they couldn't afford a coach to featherstone

#19 Nero

Nero
  • Coach
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

When did your lot learn the rules? Oh yeah last September.  :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users