Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Topic locked - censorship?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

The topic "No Agecroft" has been "locked".

Are we meant to understand that this is because of 'censorship' by 'person/s known/unknown'?

:tease:

#2 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

The topic "No Agecroft" has been "locked".

Are we meant to understand that this is because of 'censorship' by 'person/s known/unknown'?

:tease:

Paul asked that it be kept in the Agecroft thread, which sounds 101% sensible to me!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#3 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Thanks Spelly!  That is correct!  This is an unofficial forum with no affiliation to Swinton Lions so they don't control what can or cannot be put on here.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users