TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Topic locked - censorship?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

The topic "No Agecroft" has been "locked".

Are we meant to understand that this is because of 'censorship' by 'person/s known/unknown'?

:tease:

#2 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

The topic "No Agecroft" has been "locked".

Are we meant to understand that this is because of 'censorship' by 'person/s known/unknown'?

:tease:

Paul asked that it be kept in the Agecroft thread, which sounds 101% sensible to me!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#3 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Thanks Spelly!  That is correct!  This is an unofficial forum with no affiliation to Swinton Lions so they don't control what can or cannot be put on here.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users