RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

fev v Batley

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BLUEROVER

BLUEROVER
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Looks like fe v batley is on sunday just been on premier sports website and it says Halifax v Leigh/Sheffield/Batley

#2 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

TV game announced last week.  Tuesday, I think it was.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#3 barney

barney
  • Coach
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

Amazing all top 4 teams get tv coverage except of course the League winners. We,ll just have to wait for the final then. :aggressive: 

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

#4 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

Our whole playoff run was on TV last season as well as most of our NRC run

Weve also been on the most this season in the league (6 times) although majority of it was at beginning of season so we can barely criticise at our lack of coverage.........

#5 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I believe the Club 'requested' the game against Leigh not to be the TV game so it's not altogether surprising that we've not been chosen next week.

#6 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

I believe the Club 'requested' the game against Leigh not to be the TV game so it's not altogether surprising that we've not been chosen next week.

Interesting that clubs are allowed to make such requests.  Anyway, suits us - we like to keep playing.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#7 FaxMachine

FaxMachine
  • Coach
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Amazing all top 4 teams get tv coverage except of course the League winners. We,ll just have to wait for the final then. :aggressive: 

You'd be welcome to the televised game as far as I'm concerned. I'd be happy if they didn't televise any Fax games. It costs us a fortune in lost revenue and I can't honestly see what we (the Championship clubs) gain from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users