Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Who do we want?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 986 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

So we're in the final, at last. We all want to win and get promotion, but who do we want to beat to get it?

A repeat of the A627 El Clasico  held down the A580 or do we have more chance against the Skolars?

To win against the Biffs would be the sweetest victory but how would you feel to lose and watch the Biffs go up and leave us behind?

I hope we get the Biffs, I rather risk the disappointment of losing and get a game full of local rivalry and win it.

Who do you want?

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#2 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

I will take whoever wins next Sunday. If it turns out to be the Biffs and they defeated us good luck to them. Lets just hope that the best team on the day goes up a division.

Edited by Big Doug, 16 September 2013 - 10:49 AM.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#3 Pedro

Pedro
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

I would like it to be Oldham because of the local rivalry. However all three teams left are capable of beating each other so whoever it is should provide a great game of rugby. One score difference between Oldham and us in our last two meetings and a goal separated us from Skolars.

Incidentally is it being televised by anybody?

Edited by Pedro, 16 September 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#4 Hornetto

Hornetto
  • Coach
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Skolars.

Posted Image
These Lads Can Run for 80 Minutes - the infamous Hornets fanzine is back from the dead: and just as biased as ever!
Match reports, previews and other stuff that comes into our heads at
http://theseladscanr...ns.blogspot.com

#5 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 776 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

might be worth another visit to Whitebank next week to cheer on the Skolars.

who ever we get it will be a great game and we will have to be at our best.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#6 ornit4ever

ornit4ever
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

Its  a  pity  that  both  Hornets  and  Oldham  cant  both  be  promoted  for  financial  and  local  rivalry  reasons.

It  would  appear  that  the Skolars  scrum  half  Dylan  Skee, who  ran  us  ragged  on  their  last  visit,  may  be  missing  at  Oldham  due  to  injury  giving  Oldham  an  advantage  and  Skee  the  prospect  of  missing  a  lovely  cold  shower  at  S*itebank.

All  three  grand  final  games on  29th  Sept  are  being  screened  by  Premier  Sports

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

#7 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 420 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Oldham for me, another El Classico, winner takes all. Bring it on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users