Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mail on Sunday RL Coverage

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,939 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Fair play to him, he replied staring it was due to meeting print deadlines and the games finished too late.

I replied, stating that other papers managed it and, maybe, that he didn't really have the heart for the job....

You should have asked how did they manage a full football match report on a Tuesday morning then.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#62 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

You should have asked how did they manage a full football match report on a Tuesday morning then.

Trust me, I covered that and every other angle in my rant. I think I put something in there about if the Boat Race finished at 2am it would still get detailed analysis (especially if the cox was a burkha wearing illegal immigrant who was sleeping with a magistrate who had illegally chopped down their neighbours overgrown conifers....). it was lost on him

#63 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

Trust me, I covered that and every other angle in my rant. I think I put something in there about if the Boat Race finished at 2am it would still get detailed analysis (especially if the cox was a burkha wearing illegal immigrant who was sleeping with a magistrate who had illegally chopped down their neighbours overgrown conifers....). it was lost on him

#64 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Sorry about the double post - got boxing glove on....

#65 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

Without checking it out, did the Mail have a report on the Chelsea v Man U Champions league final which went to penalties?

Edited by deluded pom?, 22 September 2013 - 09:04 AM.

rldfsignature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users