MILFORD v WARRIORS

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Big game for Mayfield if Warriors win cannot see them losing their remaining games after this and the attitude at the moment at Milford is not harmonious. 

Forecast score     Milford 6  Warriors 20

#2 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

I watched Milford against East Leeds and  saw nothing wrong with their attitude and thought they deserved a draw at least. Having watched every Warriors games both home and away. The last few weeks the warriors have been winning but not playing well. Make no mistake if we don't play well this Saturday we wont win.

#3 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

I watched the game at hunslet between the team and must admit warriors were far superior,but I suppose milford will like nothing better than to put a big dent in warriors season....should b a cracker !!

#4 Mr Smeaton

Mr Smeaton
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

In Division 2, there are some interesting games this week-end. Shaw Cross Sharks v Normy and at the other end of the table Eastmoor v Cas Panthers

#5 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Great game today with both sides a credit to amateur rugby. Give me two sides like these any day rather than a team who are paying their players. I thought Warriors were the stronger and deserved the win. Any news on the injured Milford stand off?

#6 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Not too good.

Badly dislocated knee as well as intensive ligament damage.

Will have to delay his trip to Australia till he fully recovers.

Shame really, a smashing lad, hope all goes well for him 

#7 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

Sorry to hear that Longman. It's never good news when an amateur rugby player picks up such a serious injury. Milford are a good club I'm sure they'll arrange some sort of collection for him until he can get back to work. I wish the lad all the best.

#8 vonda007

vonda007
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Great game today with both sides a credit to amateur rugby. Give me two sides like these any day rather than a team who are paying their players. I thought Warriors were the stronger and deserved the win. Any news on the injured Milford stand off?

I agree with that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users