Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Another major re-signing.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Liam Campbell re-signs for next season.

Taken from Barrow Raiders Facebook account:

BREAKING NEWS : BARROW RAIDERS are very pleased to announce that LIAM CAMPBELL has signed a 2 year deal to stay with the RAIDERS . Great news! And we send our congratulations to Liam and Anne on the birth of their baby son Riley.

Great news!

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#2 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

So much for all our players going to haven. great news..

#3 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

very happy with that one.. :D

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#4 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Very pleased with this news, surprised but pleased!

#5 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

must say im surprised with that and good on Cammy for re-signing on for us especially for 2 years .... excellent news

He could've taken an easy option and gone to either Haven or Worky for ease of travelling for training etc etc.

Congratulations on the new baby as well to Anne and Liam

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#6 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

The side is starting to shape up. Hopefully the new coach will bring in some quality too.
A dedicated full back would be a priority.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#7 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

And some big props.

#8 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Great news having Liam back for 2 more years and let's hope he can play in the halves this time. Did a great job at full back but I don't think he was as effective as half back. He also took some rough treatment at full back.

Posted Image

#9 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

At last some very good news to discuss on here instead of tatie bloody ash.

Posted Image

#10 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

At last some very good news to discuss on here instead of tatie bloody ash.

Its HASH Richie not ash lol

Lee Morton

#11 joe142

joe142
  • Coach
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Excellent news! Really didn't see this one coming, I thought he'd be off up coast... Chuffed  :D  :D

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough, when you get knocked down you gotta get back up...

#12 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Need to keep the quality in the squad now, and keep the standard of signings up rather than filling it up with mediocre squad men.

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#13 Red Stripe

Red Stripe
  • Coach
  • 991 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Its HASH Richie not ash lol

Sorry Morty but Richie is right around here it's definitely ASH ;)

Mike Liversedge

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

#14 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Sorry Morty but Richie is right around here it's definitely ASH ;)

not in my mams it isnt buddy ... any probs with that go argue with her. I promise you there will only be one winner :tongue:  lol

Lee Morton

#15 Red Stripe

Red Stripe
  • Coach
  • 991 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

not in my mams it isnt buddy ... any probs with that go argue with her. I promise you there will only be one winner :tongue:  lol

Unfortunately my Grandma is no longer around to defend the honour  of her Tatie Ash, but in her prime that might have been a battle worth watching! :wild:  :angry:  :blackeye:  :victory:       :D

Mike Liversedge

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

#16 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,585 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

So much for all our players going to haven. great news..

;) We at town get it from the daft sods every close season, they are 100% certain that every one of our top players is signing for them. Poor deluded fools.

#17 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

;) We at town get it from the daft sods every close season, they are 100% certain that every one of our top players is signing for them. Poor deluded fools.

ha come on dk at least this time we had offered them contracts which was no secret fair play to them for staying loyal to barrow but ive no doubt if barrow went down they would have signed for haven or town whichever offered the most I would say just like kris cowards talking to us now but I've no doubt he'll be a town player next season

#18 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,548 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

surely a certain ex town player will be your next full back.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#19 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

surely a certain ex town player will be your next full back.

What do you mean Ex Town Wonky ???? Also doesnt he have a job at Allerdale as development officer or such like ?

Edited by morty, 18 September 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Lee Morton

#20 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,548 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

What do you mean Ex Town Wonky ???? Also doesnt he have a job at Allerdale as development officer or such like ?

i cant see brett playing for us again mate. which is a shame because hes a quality player. whoever he goes to will be getting the best cumbrian full back around.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users