Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Need help please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

I have just been watching the SuperLeague backchat show, simply because Barry Mcdermott was on. There was a little Fagin type bloke who gave me a feeling he was from Leeds, don't know why, and another little weedy guy with a 1996 chequered shirt on and to be fair they had some Rugby savi.
What I would really like some help on, and I may be wrong, but does anyone agree with me in that there is something unsavoury about the darts commentator stroke Rugby League bod Rod Studd, is it me just being paranoid? Or is there something about him that is a little arrogant/ slimy?

Edited by Andrew Vause, 17 September 2013 - 09:45 PM.

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

I have just been watching the SuperLeague backchat show, simply because Barry Mcdermott was on. There was a little Fagin type bloke who gave me a feeling he was from Leeds, don't know why, and another little weedy guy with a 1996 chequered shirt on and to be fair they had some Rugby savi.
What I would really like some help on, and I may be wrong, but does anyone agree with me in that there is something unsavoury about the darts commentator stroke Rugby League bod Rod Studd, is it me just being paranoid? Or is there something about him that is a little arrogant/ slimy?

see, i told you not to watch sky Andrew.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Arrogant/slimey, and to cap it all his opinions are worthless drivel.

Posted Image

#4 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 744 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

phil caplin 40-20 mag and andy wilson -Guardian

#5 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Never watch it or I would be buying a new TV every week.
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#6 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

His commentary on our game with Cas last year was 1st class

#7 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

He has made positive comments this year regarding Fev so cannot knock him

#8 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Quite like Rod Studd.  Way better commentator than Eddie Hemmings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users