Hull FC sign not such a fat Feka...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Palaiasena (sp) signs 2 year deal at Hull. Down to a career lightest, apparenrly, he's 31 so might do a job.

Post your witty criticisms here...

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

_60052630_bentham.jpg    "Forward pass, head and feed to New Zealand.....What's that Mr Sutton?, no we can't go to the f***ing video ref!"

#2 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

I can't think of anything funny, I've only just woken up from a much-needed lie in. Can I just sigh instead?

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#3 7723

• Coach
  • 765 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

He was fantastic at Wigan when he first came over until he got too heavy. If he keeps the weight off he will be a fantastic impact player. I remember one of his best games was against Hull at the JJB. No one could tackle him.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=a3VCUeT2d70

#4 barnyia

barnyia
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Is he still doing the season with limoux? Some team they'll have in limoux, Casey mc guire, feka, tamata, ferriol, greenshields for 5 games Welshman Garett dean plus they 've two Aussies who've been there a while and a guy from South Wales scorpions!

#5 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Some more..er..meat on the bones, as it were...

http://www.hullfc.co...ime-paleaaesina

(Sorry)

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

_60052630_bentham.jpg    "Forward pass, head and feed to New Zealand.....What's that Mr Sutton?, no we can't go to the f***ing video ref!"

#6 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

He's not really lost weight, it's just that you look slimmer in B&W hoops compared to C&W

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#7 barnyia

barnyia
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Surprised he's lost weight in France! We eat well here! Then again pies don't exist here!

#8 jpmc

jpmc
  • Coach
  • 554 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Just another signing that points to the standards of SL, dropping like a sack 'o' spuds.

#9 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

pies don't exist here!

Surely that breaches some European human rights laws

#10 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Just another signing that points to the standards of SL, dropping like a sack 'o' spuds.

Do you mind not referring to a "sack of spuds" when we're discussing such a signing.

He may be sensitive you know.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

#11 matt newsholme

matt newsholme
  • Coach
  • 915 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Palaiasena (sp) signs 2 year deal at Hull. Down to a career lightest, apparenrly, he's 31 so might do a job.

Post your witty criticisms here...

31 stone?. that is light for Feka ;-)

#12 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

31 stone?. that is light for Feka ;-)

Tumbleweed_on_highway162.jpg

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

#13 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,159 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

Tumbleweed_on_highway162.jpg

Is that Clive Sullivan Way?

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#14 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

HKR were in for him too but when they visited Limoux he said wouldn't listen to clownsles_meuniers.jpg

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#15 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Dear me. A player who was pretty much a passenger during his last couple of seasons in Super League - and a professional athlete who didn't even have the self-discipline to control his own weight, being given a 2 year contract at the age of 31. What an appalling signing.

Posted Image

#16 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Dear me. A player who was pretty much a passenger during his last couple of seasons in Super League - and a professional athlete who didn't even have the self-discipline to control his own weight, being given a 2 year contract at the age of 31. What an appalling signing.

That's more like it - come on the rest of you - were's the swathing criticism???  :sclerosis:

Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#17 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

to buck the trend i think feka will be a good signing for hull, an experienced prop who on his day can be a decent player.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#18 timtum

timtum
  • Coach
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

HKR were in for him too but when they visited Limoux he said wouldn't listen to clownsles_meuniers.jpg

For some reason they absolutely terrify me!  I avoid Limoux town centre for the seemingly four months they do their jolly rambling about.

As Barnyia says, Limoux will have some pack this next year.  Looking forward to watching them.

And Barnyia, if you are missing pies, I have industrial quantities of Fray Bentos oven pies in the garage for (ahem) emergencies.....

In the South of France and fancy a banger?
www.mistersaucisse.fr
"Fine sausages for the discerning customer"

#19 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

He's such an entertaining player. I am pleased he is back in SL. Give him 2 10 minute stints and watch him scatter defences...

#20 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

I guess he's just what Super League needs - a 31 year old Kiwi who has been playing in a competition that's of a lower standard than the Championship. As for the 'in the best shape of his career' etc. claims? Heard it all before, I'm afraid. On many, many occasions.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users