Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Acton gone!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've heard Haven have come in with an offer for Bomber is God, but will a years supply of lambrini be enough to tempt him to go over to the darkide!!! :shout:

NEVER!!!................well mebbe........oh go on then ,up the shaven :ph34r:

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#42 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Well Davidm i will be twice your age in in 5 weeks but as town what a strong pacey centre i,ll give it one more year ha ha.

#43 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,344 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

All the best pal

#44 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

I doubt Bomber would wear that shirt even if they offered to fix him up to a Lambrini back pack and intravenous drip for the rest of his fine wine supping life !!!!

#45 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,177 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

nice to see jamie going on good terms and complimenting the club and fans. good luck to the big fella and when he explains about having to be away from his family for the weekend when we were at home makes you realise that it was a decision he had to make.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#46 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

Best of luck Jamie, great player and a great bloke.

#47 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

I doubt Bomber would wear that shirt even if they offered to fix him up to a Lambrini back pack and intravenous drip for the rest of his fine wine supping life !!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#48 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,685 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

I wouldn't put money on that, unicorn 106, as that lad will do owt for a Lambrini !!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#49 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

I wouldn't put money on that, unicorn 106, as that lad will do owt for a Lambrini !!!!!!!

haha K.T i will buy you a magnum of Lambrini for making my day .

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#50 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

i hope Lambrini doesnt go up mind!!

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#51 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

If you'd have taken the time to read other threads on the Leigh site, you'd have found that we've got a new BOM who have invested money.

Since when have you dealt in fact before trolling trouble causing rabble rousing and blather?
Are you the fat lad who thinks he is Peter kay whose dad looks like Francis Rossi?

#52 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,344 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Leigh have signed Tom Spencer who was on DR from Wigan on a permanent deal as well .He was outstanding against us ... Certainly splashing the cash and the pack is a tad tasty . Next season is gonna be even more competitive than this one , need to keep up and push on ...

Edited by DavidM, 02 October 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#53 Bartholemew Smythe

Bartholemew Smythe
  • Coach
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Since when have you dealt in fact before trolling trouble causing rabble rousing and blather?
Are you the fat lad who thinks he is Peter kay whose dad looks like Francis Rossi?

Shh little man ..... Stay Out The Privets......
We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

#54 Bartholemew Smythe

Bartholemew Smythe
  • Coach
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Leigh have signed Tom Spencer who was on DR from Wigan on a permanent deal as well .He was outstanding against us ... Certainly splashing the cash and the pack is a tad tasty . Next season is gonna be even more competitive than this one , need to keep up and push on ...

Tom Spencer is an excellent signing, god only knows why Wane rates Dudson above him,not that I'm too disappointed. Looking forward to seeing Jamie Acton in action for us, he had a top game for you at the LSV.
We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

#55 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 830 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

He Is a young hungry machine in attack and defence

#56 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Callum as been called to train with the scottish squad  at Featherstone today????.

#57 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,685 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Callum as been called to train with the scottish squad  at Featherstone today????.

Yes, Gareth Moore has withdrawn so it looks like Callum has been called up. Well done Callum.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#58 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Paul Jackson to replace Jonny walker

#59 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Ye Callum is now in the squad be great to see him and Brett on the pitch together if they are picked best of luck to both, up the TOWN

#60 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

NOT thinking i should have included Brett Carter with Callum and Brett phillips would be great to see all three picked and on the field together,up the town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users