Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jobe murphy a ram next season

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Signed for next year according to his twitter

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Is he any good? What position does he play?

#3 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Second row and never realy seen him play other than 1 match he had with us on dual reg, so can't realy judge him

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 18 September 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#4 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Has he played first team rugby for the Bulls?

#5 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

I still think we need a pacey winger. 

#6 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Certsinly signing lots of stars for next season..........not :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#7 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Not bothered if they are stars are not, as long as they are good players.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#8 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

Certsinly signing lots of stars for next season..........not :lol:

It's early doors yet. We will be ready for boxing day. 

#9 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

It's early doors yet. We will be ready for boxing day.

The early banter seemed to suggest the rams would be a threat next season but so far I have not seen anything to suggest you may trouble the top eight? Is it your place our ours this boxing day?

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

#10 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,473 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

The early banter seemed to suggest the rams would be a threat next season but so far I have not seen anything to suggest you may trouble the top eight? Is it your place our ours this boxing day?

We are in the top eight PM.

Do keep up!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#11 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

The game is at our place this season,hoping the weather will be kind to us and we can pack out the stadium.Should really have a game on New Year Day too with the dogs,like the old days.

#12 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

The signings and they is more are announced next month at the fans forum. We like to announce everything at an end of season fans forum rather than week to week like other ckubs. i think its also a mark of respect to pther clubs and players too that we dont announce everything during the business end of the season! Friday the 13th September is actually glens lucky day, I think he signed a key player for dewsbury last week on this day judging by his tweet and his hash tagging of the club

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 18 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

#13 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Jobe as just had an operation towards the back end of the season and according to chev walker and some of his other bulls team mates and bulls supporters tweets to jobe, wev got ourselves a good player. It's just the bulls already have many second rowers so he's down the pecking order according to rl fans bulls forum. His aims to get back in super league and according to his interview with the telegraph n argos he has confidence in himself to do it . i believe he sees dewsbury as a good career move at this stage of his career. Seems a decent signing but only time will tell.

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 18 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#14 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

PM, it's at ours.

"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#15 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

PM, it's at ours.

I assume by "ours" you mean the Mount KR, what with you been a regular up here!

#16 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

U have signed a winger from Oxford shaun robinson very pacey winger played at Oldham 2012

#17 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

Any good?

#18 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Just seen some clips on YouTube from typing in Shaun Robinson Oxford rugby league , looks real quick and strong, a step up but looks like he should make it and score a fair few try's a good finisher! Abit like worrincy at fax with his pace. Also seems to have a good bryn powell kind of workrate! Think we could have a decent player from reading about his first season with Oldham and this season at Oxford, only 22 too!

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 23 September 2013 - 11:24 PM.

#19 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Just seen some clips on YouTube from typing in Shaun Robinson Oxford rugby league , looks real quick and strong, a step up but looks like he should make it and score a fair few try's a good finisher! Abit like worrincy at fax with his pace. Also seems to have a good bryn powell kind of workrate! Think we could have a decent player from reading about his first season with Oldham and this season at Oxford, only 22 too!

Think Worrincy might be a bit of the stretch - bit of the Sam Tomkins about him though - might be a bit small for the wing, but a similar type of player called Graham Steadman made a rather successful transition from wing to stand off if memory serves - could be a good signing.

#20 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Think Worrincy might be a bit of the stretch - bit of the Sam Tomkins about him though - might be a bit small for the wing, but a similar type of player called Graham Steadman made a rather successful transition from wing to stand off if memory serves - could be a good signing.

I thought Graham Steadman played at full-back for Castleford!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users