Fiji V Ireland

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

I notice demand for tickets has been great enough to open the Wilbutts Lane Stand, I must admit I did think that there might not be enough interest to open it.

Should be a good atmosphere. If you haven't got yours yet I'd get 'em sharpish, you might miss out if you chance it on the day.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#2 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Got my tickets this morning.  What's the parking like for big games ?

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#3 Hornetto

Hornetto
  • Coach
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

It's good if you know where to park  ;)

Posted Image
These Lads Can Run for 80 Minutes - the infamous Hornets fanzine is back from the dead: and just as biased as ever!
Match reports, previews and other stuff that comes into our heads at
http://theseladscanr...ns.blogspot.com

#4 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Get there early enough and you'll probably be able to park in the car park, failing that there's plenty of parking on the streets if you don't mind a 10min walk.

I think they'll probably open Oulder Hill School car park as they usually do for bigger games, this is on Sandy Lane and about a five min walk to the groud, sorry don't know how much they charge but it's not that much.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

#5 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 784 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Don't think the car park will be available for paying customers ,Oulder Hill is used for big games at Denhurst Park Stadium . Be careful parking in the side streets many are residents only and it is policed by the council's parking attendants
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#6 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

I don't have a car at the moment but do have a private driveway and I'll let it to the first to post on here. I'm just a few streets from the ground, nearer than Oulder Hill.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#7 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Led to believe it is the Fastest Selling Game besides the England -Australia Game and is heading for a Sell out if Demand for Tickets are Met ! (Source RFL )

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

Andy 'Ghosty' Rogose is Ghostbuster

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

#8 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Led to believe it is the Fastest Selling Game besides the England -Australia Game and is heading for a Sell out if Demand for Tickets are Met ! (Source RFL )

You going to be supporting the Irish GB?

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

#9 DiddyDave

DiddyDave
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Petero Civoniceva will be captaining Fiji and they could also have Jarryd Hayne in the team should he fail to make the Aussie squad. They`re talking about 15 players from the NRL including the three Sims brothers,so they should have quite a good side and should clearly be too good for the blokes across the Irish Sea (do they still call it that?!).

#10 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

Vodafone Bati Team to the Rugby League World Cup. 
Captain - Petero Civoniceva
Vice Captain - Wes Naiqama
Sisa Waqa
Kevin Naiqama
Darryl Millard
Marika Koroibete
Semi Radradra
Ilisavani Jegesa
Aaron Groom
Apisai Koroisau
James Storer
Alipate Noilea
Kaliova Tani
Tariq Sims
Korbin Sims
Ashton Sims
Kaine Evans
Jason Bukuya
Vitale Junior Roqica
Tikiko Noke
Eloni Vunakece

There are 3 Places left in case the Likes of Jarrod Haynes and Akuila Uate are not selected for Australia !

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

Andy 'Ghosty' Rogose is Ghostbuster

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users