- - - - -

How come you lot never rated

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Patch Walker .....an absolute class stand off and used to get slagged off on here !

Posted Image

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

He hasn't always been class. We had him for around 7 seasons and only started performing towards the latter end of his time at Dewsbury. He's always been a top tackler and he's one of the best goal kickers around.

#3 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

to be fair i never rated brambini but admit hes having a good game tonight, Walker and Brambini are murdering Murrell and Handforth

Posted Image

#4 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 564 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

to be fair i never rated brambini but admit hes having a good game tonight, Walker and Brambini are murdering Murrell and Handforth

Halfbacks always do behind a dominant pack..they always do.
"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Patch Walker .....an absolute class stand off and used to get slagged off on here !

I blame the dewsbury fans! A bunch of old washer women the lot of em :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#6 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Always rated patch me just needed proper coaching though which we never had in his time at us he's got that at Sheffield under mark Aston

#7 steampig

steampig
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Halfbacks always do behind a dominant pack..they always do.

Good post Il cattivo, you are spot on!

#8 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

The ones who rated him weren't as vocal as the ones who didn't, as is usually the case on here!

#9 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

Still dont rate him

#10 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Good player is Patch and a great goalkicker, but I'm still not sure what his best position is. He is not quick enough in all respects for a stand-off and his passing is pedestrian but he isn't really big enough for a loose forward. A tremendous team-player and tireless tackler he will never let anyone down for effort. His pace however is deceptive; he's slower than he looks.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#11 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Good player is Patch and a great goalkicker, but I'm still not sure what his best position is. He is not quick enough in all respects for a stand-off and his passing is pedestrian but he isn't really big enough for a loose forward. A tremendous team-player and tireless tackler he will never let anyone down for effort. His pace however is deceptive; he's slower than he looks.

Ideal choice for Tubbs, then.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users