Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Shaun Lunt

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

Lunt has made he's 100 appearance for giants tonight he's scored a try it's 54 6 half time to the giants

#2 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Lunt ended up scoring 2 and the final score being giants 76 18 full time

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

Luckily I watched Fax and the Eagles live , and could fast forward that drivel ... Good old Super League, how do they get away with calling it that ?? 4 or 5 good teams and lots of inconsistent ones . The difference in depth of quality and week to week intensity in the domestic leagues is the reason we are so far off the ANZACS and will be for the foreseeable future. They live a level our guys rarely see .

Edited by DavidM, 19 September 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#4 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

What a game he had !  As soon as they took him off around halftime they were ordinary , then he comes back on and sets up two tries!

#5 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

From what I've heard Lunty would love to finish his playing days back at Town....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users