Transfer Rumours thread

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

So we are allegedly signing Lee Paterson, and on twitter Craig Ashall has announced hes leaving fax and is Patersons new travelling partner next season.

Would be 2 good signings them.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#2 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Patterson would be welcome. He's experienced and a solid custodian. We seem to have a lot of youngsters coming in for 2014. Ashall - no. Don't rate him, despite the brace he bagged against us at The Shay.

Posted Image

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,924 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Ashall looks like me ffs!!!!
And he's loopy
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 phildog

phildog
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Whilst I have often said that we were short of experienced heads, I'm not sure about getting them from our own league's competitors. Nothing to do with the fact that they will harbour affection for the club they are leaving (that has been really banished by Black's efforts v Halifax prove that), only that they are no better than what we already have and what we could lose. if we are to go down the path of old heads they need to be for example players who are now fringe players at SL clubs and still fancy a game very week in a team where they can contribute. We have so many rumours flying round at the moment, Leatherbarrow, Scott, Hood, Manning, Nicholson plus anything JK has up his sleeve from amatuer ranks etc, plus leavers such as Mennell, Flanagan, Moore, Hirst, Walmsley, walton, Johnson, and no news from likes of Potts, Bretherton, Lindsay. By the looks of it we need a winger, centre, 2nd rower, loose forward, scrum half and back ups, wing and centre are positions for which we have no rumours at all!! We'll just have to wait another couple of weeks, I'm sure by then the club will have announced REAL comings and goings.

#5 phildog

phildog
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

This has nothing really to do with the topic under discussion here, but with all the DR upset of this year, and supporters complaining that any Dr men they have had haven't really had their hearts in it, one only had to look at the reactions of Anthony Mullaley and Jacob Fairbank at the end of the Leigh game to see just what the game and Batley Bulldogs meant to them. Thanks boys and Josh Johnson and Dan Fleming for your efforts, and if things go sour at Giants or Cas, get your backsides down here!

#6 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

i ahave to agree with terminator  on craig ashall in games i have seen on prem when fax have been on... he hasn't impressed me

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#7 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Ashall looks like me ffs!!!!

Is that meant to be a plus point or a minus point ? :D

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#8 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Would love to know where these rumours spring up from!@

#9 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,924 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Is that meant to be a plus point or a minus point ? :D

you know what shape I am richie boy.... what do you think I mean????
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#10 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 915 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Would love to know where these rumours spring up from!@

So would I Chairman. Lee Paterson was mooted a while ago, and because Ashall said on ''Faceache'' he would be travelling with Patterson they are both apparentely coming to us. Rumours , rumours, and more rumours. faceache, tw@tta, they will get people believing anything. Its silly season again.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#11 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

So would I Chairman. Lee Paterson was mooted a while ago, and because Ashall said on ''Faceache'' he would be travelling with Patterson they are both apparentely coming to us. Rumours , rumours, and more rumours. faceache, tw@tta, they will get people believing anything. Its silly season again.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Colin. Not worth believing anything until it's nailed by it's knackers to the website!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users