Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Oldham vs Skolars

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 GeoRoughyed

GeoRoughyed
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Half time Oldham 36-8 Skolars - hat trick John Ford - Superb! Being absolutely caned in penalties too!

#2 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Latest  46 - 8. Looks like its going to be you lot that loses to us in the final

#3 The Art of Hand and Foot

The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Coach
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Latest 46 - 8. Looks like its going to be you lot that loses to us in the final

64-8 now. Think this little run out will be enough to blow away the cobwebs that we had at our last encounter. Be afraid my friend, be very afraid.

#4 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

Sounds like Oldham hit form at the right time. 11 tries is some win.  A real shame that only 467 went to watch.  Congratulations- Llongyfarciadau to Oldham. The game against Hornets should be a cracker; there willbe19 Cru fans Block H for the finals....  See you there.

#5 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,763 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Wela'i chi wythnos nesa, Gogledd......... falle.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#6 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Sounds like Oldham hit form at the right time. 11 tries is some win. A real shame that only 467 went to watch. Congratulations- Llongyfarciadau to Oldham. The game against Hornets should be a cracker; there willbe19 Cru fans Block H for the finals.... See you there.

The announced crowd brought howls of laughter where i was stood, creative accounting at its best!

#7 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 988 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Glad it's you lot. 

See you next week boys and girls.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#8 sheddings69

sheddings69
  • Coach
  • 786 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Easy win - men and boys really. Crowd was awful again, no excuses about the weather this time. Onward and upward, hairnets in the final and 80 mins rugby to finally get out of the 3rd division. Come on lads, one last push

#9 cluedo

cluedo
  • Coach
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

The announced crowd brought howls of laughter where i was stood, creative accounting at its best!

CH hopefully getting his final payments out of club

#10 m brooksy

m brooksy
  • Coach
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Magnificent performance from minute one to 80. Danny Langtree was immense once again as were Palfrey and Lepori with Ford scoring his customary tries.

Can't wait for next week

#11 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

I saw my fourth game of the season at Whitebank today and whilst Oldham were very impressive I have to say that it was easily the lowest attendance I have seen there. Some of you seem to be implying that the figure was higher. Manchester City .v. Manchester United on tv affected the gate obviously. Hope Oldham and Rochdale turn out for their teams next week, and Gogledd, there will be at least 20 Crusaders fans at the game!

#12 D1041

D1041
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Up yours as well

#13 john in oz

john in oz
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Magnificent performance from minute one to 80. Danny Langtree was immense once again as were Palfrey and Lepori with Ford scoring his customary tries.

Can't wait for next week

Is the game being televised ?

#14 higgy

higgy
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Is the game being televised ?

Believe its being shown on Premier Sports

#15 Logic

Logic
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

Very well done to all the lads on an absolutely amazing performance against Skolars. As a team, they were totally focused on putting everything into the match to make up for last week's defeat and they did it in some style. If proof was needed, they showed why, after a tricky start to the season, they had finished 9 points clear of both London and Rochdale in the league. 

The final will certainly be one not to be missed. It can't come soon enough - well not for the fans anyway!!

#16 john in oz

john in oz
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Believe its being shown on Premier Sports

Thanks Higgy

#17 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

As loud as the laughter when you announced 1200 against North Wales Crusaders?  Oh sorry, that week there was never any false counting at Whitebank!

#18 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Da iawn Griff.  Wy ti'n defnyddio Google Gyfieitheu nei wy ti'n siarad Cymraeg?

Up yours as well

Chwarae teg. Wedi ceisio Griff i fod yn gwrtais drwy defnyddion Gymraeg.

#19 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

As loud as the laughter when you announced 1200 against North Wales Crusaders? Oh sorry, that week there was never any false counting at Whitebank!

that must of been the 700 u were goin to bring then

#20 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

that must of been the 700 u were goin to bring then

From my recollection, my estimate was 200, which I doubt was that far off. We averaged 947 over the season at home so I would never have estimated taking 700 away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users