Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

WELL DONE PUPS

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 790 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Well done Batley enjoy the GF .
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#22 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,776 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Well done Bulldogs! Once the disappointment has washed away I believe that the majority of us Fev fans will remember that you are our favourite other club. Now that you can't stand behind the sticks at the Railway End, Mount Pleasant is the best ground in the Championship for watching Championship Rugby, and when we return to your place next year we hope we will be visiting the home of the Champions. I was disappointed your crowds didn't grow after your NRC win. Now you have another chance and it is up to the townsfolk of Batley to get behind their team, not just next week, but next season, and the season after!We need to quash the misguided belief from some stupid expansionists that success can only come from big towns or cities.

#23 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Steve, that is so gracious of you and all the fev fans, great game and i for one will be supporting your guys in super league were u should be when u get there

#24 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I ave been on this site for nearly two years and tbh today makes me proud to watch rugby and be a supporter. The comments today are genuine and i wish other sports could be like this . Im so proud to be a fan of rugby and i mean proper rugby ie championship rugby no big egoes just genuine playeys try to make a living how can u not love this league

#25 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Realy well said toffee, and totally agree mate

#26 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Well done Batley from this Rovers fan, enjoy next week.

#27 phildog

phildog
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Just goes to show the spirit between championship clubs, great comments from all, bet Saints fans weren't sending congrats to Loiners or Hull to Giants like this, who needs SL?

#28 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

Here here

#29 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

If we had to lose im just glad its to batley.
Top fans. Top club.
Go win it now!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#30 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

Cheers rob, and we will support you when u get in super leagur which i hope is very soon for you

#31 muddyfunster

muddyfunster
  • Coach
  • 942 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Well done Batley, best of luck next week in the final.

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/

name.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users