Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Thank you

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

I would just like to thank Featherstone Rovers for another entertaining season There has been alot of difference of opinion between the fans regarding the coaches that have left and the one that is coming in. We lost games we thought we would win and there has been rumours of players going by other clubs not our own. On the positive side we yet again were the most consistent over the season SLong came in and improved certain things on the field The stand is well on its way up the centre of excellence is being built and the crowds have increased to name a few

Although we have just lost an important game we need to dust our selves down keep talking this great club up get our season tickets bought and support the club next season

As I say thanks for 2013 bring on 2014

#2 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

agree with that fans put to much in winning the grand final but winning the league should mean more than it does it mean you'v been the best team over 27 games not just 3 bring on 2014 looking forward already

#3 paff

paff
  • Players
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

getting mf family ticket next week come on the lads and well done we proud of you bring it on for next season

#4 febreze

febreze
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE

OUR LADS HAVE COME THROU

SOME TURMOIL THIS YEAR

AND STILL GOT THROU

THIS SEASON.

WELL DONE ROVERS 

OUR SEASON TICKETS

ARE AIREADY PAID FOR

BRING ON 2014  :girlinlove:  :angel:

#5 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Thank you BOD for putting out a team to be proud of; The last four seasons have been great; Thanks to Liam Finn and the lads for giving their all in all their matches; Things go wrong at times but that's sport; I've watched Fev since 1963 and seen some special times and the last few years have been well up with them all;

#6 PonteBlue

PonteBlue
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

Thank you BOD for putting out a team to be proud of; The last four seasons have been great; Thanks to Liam Finn and the lads for giving their all in all their matches; Things go wrong at times but that's sport; I've watched Fev since 1963 and seen some special times and the last few years have been well up with them all;

Agree Phil. 

A couple of highlights for me - support at London away, and, Shefield win a couple of weeks ago. Bring on 2014!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users