• 701 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Great post

#22 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

This has been my first opportunity to extend my congratulations to the dogs for a magnificent effort - so well done boys. Not a swipe - but I'd just like to say to those "dedicated dogs supporters" who managed to get to Blackpool a few years back, but who now appear to suffer from a form of altitude sickness that prevents them from going up the hill to the mount - dust off your replica shirts and wear them with pride on Sunday IN LEIGH, not the nearest town centre boozer. (Through gritted and jealous teeth here) GO AND SUPPORT THEM your team deserve it, the club officials deserve it and the genuine week in week out supporters deserve it - GIVE EM SOME HELP ! :rtfm:

Dog for a day this weekend methinks - come on lads WIN IT FOR THE WOOLLEN. :yahoo:

Cheers Pal

#23 DOGFATHER

DOGFATHER
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

What makes me laugh is most of the clowns stating it will be a low crowd will watch it in a pub rather than going. Then they'll be the first people whinging that rl is not better supported and how much more they prefer The championship to sl. Rather than make snide comments why don't they get off there backside and watch it live it's a cheap day out 3 games for 20 quid what more could you ask for

How many more swipes about "the crowd at the Final"?

I think we'll be well supported next week, but I'd rather have a Championship winning team than a team that could have taken 5,000 but aren't good enough to get there!

Next week's attendance means cock all to me - the final result will though.

Edited by DOGFATHER, 24 September 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#24 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Good luck for Sunday batley! Certainly hope your town come and support you Sunday like they did at Blackpool. You deserve it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users