Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

I've done it again!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

After missing the NR cup win cos I was in Ibiza, I am now going to miss this one as I will be in Spain!! What a d### maybe I should book a hol for every final. Does anyone no of a bar in benalmadena that will have prem sport?? What a great win today tho, really proud to be a dogs fan. Well done to all at the club.

#2 phildog

phildog
  • 310 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Why not take your laptop and buy it on there, that's how I have it - 9.99 month, just find a bar with wi-fi, or take a dongle.there'll be loads of them.

#3 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

That would of been a good idea, but on a Ryan air flight so only aloud 1 peace of luggage!! And my laptop as conked out as well. But thanks for the thought, please keep them coming. I can see my wife's face now as we spend all day walking round looking for a bar!! And it's not one I won't to see.

#4 cally

cally
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

I am in fuengirola so miss it as well if you find a bar showing it give me a text please mate on 07503170692

#5 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'm also in Spain and don't think anyone gets Premier Sport out here, and Sky will be disappearing within a few weeks apparently.

Also dongles/wifi sound like a good idea but the Spanish versions of broadband can leave a great deal to be desired.

At least I managed to see Leeds get beat, until the rain creamed the satellite signal that is.

Edited by Blind side johnny, 28 September 2013 - 10:17 AM.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#6 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

I am sure a Bissa DVD will be available BSJ upon your return :buba:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#7 LuckyDog

LuckyDog
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

I had to put my holiday flight back a day just to be there! Small cost but worth it, win lose or draw, I have loved this season.

No good going to 27 games this year, and missing the 35th, the biggest.

You might be surprised in Spain, I have seen games in benidorm before from premier, a dodgy satellite dish can get most channels.

#8 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

Get in!! Found one, getting giddy!! Thank you ibenza bar benalmadena. Come on u dogs!!!

#9 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

I am sure a Bissa DVD will be available BSJ upon your return :buba:

Thanks PM but there is plenty of RU on Sky today so that will be just as good, won't it?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#10 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Thanks PM but there is plenty of RU on Sky today so that will be just as good, won't it?

BSJ GET IN THE SHADE QUICK ITS STARTING TO FRY YOUR BRAIN!!!!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users