RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match Report: Featherstone Rovers 20-21 Batley Bulldogs (a.e.t.)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,842 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

http://www.batleybul...eir-point-again

#2 kiwityke

kiwityke
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

What a joy to read another report with a win at the end.

Where and when is the final? At the Mount?

#3 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,842 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Leigh Sports Village next Sunday. Shame you can't get over!

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

Great report as usual.

As good a report as this is, nothing, and I mean nothing will ever portray the sheer joy of the moment when the drop goal went over. It was genuinely unbelievable.

I must apologise to the nice lady who I hugged rather too enthusiastically at that moment. I have no idea who you are but we will always share that moment. ;)

#5 From the South

From the South
  • Coach
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

distant

If she had sunglasses and long dark hair and was asking why they did this or not do that it was my other half. I couldn't get across today but she drove her and our son across from Manchester for the game. She is a posh (really she is posh) Southern Lass who after being introduced to Batley by yours truly is a fanatical supporter.

She did say this bloke she was talking to picked her up and hugged her at the end, don't worry she loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited as she says I should have said beautiful, with long dark hair

Edited by From the South, 22 September 2013 - 09:42 PM.

#6 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 745 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Liked the heading for your report Mark and also a good read.Looks like another long night coming up,but eh,whose complaining.

Edited by frank, 22 September 2013 - 10:34 PM.

#7 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

distant

If she had sunglasses and long dark hair and was asking why they did this or not do that it was my other half. I couldn't get across today but she drove her and our son across from Manchester for the game. She is a posh (really she is posh) Southern Lass who after being introduced to Batley by yours truly is a fanatical supporter.

She did say this bloke she was talking to picked her up and hugged her at the end, don't worry she loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited as she says I should have said beautiful, with long dark hair

Yes think that was the lady! Profound apologies! And she was significantly more beautiful than my brother in law who was the recipient of the hug last week.

Hope the family all make it to the LSV next week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users