Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Does it get any better?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BirstallDog

BirstallDog
  • Coach
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Having watched Batley for a "lot" of years. can anybody remember a better day to be a Batley supporter ? (Apart from the NRC Final in Blackpool)

Edited by BirstallDog, 22 September 2013 - 09:12 PM.

#2 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 939 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

nope i cant,only just got my voice back after yesterday, blackpool were a great weekend for sure, our close calls with the giants always seem to be as thou were not really allowed to win em or be given credit for even getting near to a win over super dooper teams, yesterday was great for everyone and makes up for all the drubbings we have had over the years when we have crawled out a grounds after a 72.4 scoreline :ph34r:  cant wait for next sunday and am sure it will be another close call but with more points on the board this time with both sides having fast lads out wide, we need weather to stay fine and if it does its a dogs win all day long. 32-24 to the DOGS. hers to a few cracking games and a few cold ones.what more could you want. :bb: :dance: :bye:

#3 beestondog

beestondog
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I spent today at work amongst Hunslet fans, Did I smirk? damn right I did.

#4 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

spent a today in normanton and every person that recognised the shirt and bulldogs logos on my van were nothing short of complimentary and fully supportive of batley making it the whole way as champions!

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users