TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

congratulations batley

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 the shootist

the shootist
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

after getting over the dissapointment of defeat, ive come to the conclusion that this was one of the best games ive seen for many seasons, two tottally commited teams giving there all from 1 to 17 on each side. superb entertainment and in the end a thorouly deserved win for batley. what a superb atmosphere too thats the biggest and best support in my opinion thats been to po road this season, and ive not missed one. allthough the crowd must of been nearer 3500 than 2200 (shared gate syndrome).yet again congratulations batley and enjoy your day out. ps i dont get this there wont be a crowd ######, the best two teams from these play offs are in the final isant that what sports about and not whos the best supported. GOOD LUCK BATLEY.

#2 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

after getting over the dissapointment of defeat, ive come to the conclusion that this was one of the best games ive seen for many seasons, two tottally commited teams giving there all from 1 to 17 on each side. superb entertainment and in the end a thorouly deserved win for batley. what a superb atmosphere too thats the biggest and best support in my opinion thats been to po road this season, and ive not missed one. allthough the crowd must of been nearer 3500 than 2200 (shared gate syndrome).yet again congratulations batley and enjoy your day out. ps i dont get this there wont be a crowd ######, the best two teams from these play offs are in the final isant that what sports about and not whos the best supported. GOOD LUCK BATLEY.

Cheers mate much appreciated

#3 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hope Kevin is reading all these comments on the forum about the crowd being nearer 3500 than the announced 2200 and that he has a little chat with the Fev management!!

#4 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Well done Batley I thought we may have won yesturday but it wasn't to be, hope you go all the way now and beat the budgies Good Luck next week and fingers crossed 

#5 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Really well done to Batley for yesterday, Absolutly made my week knowing that the self proclaimed most consistent team in the championship went out again with No Final Appearance. Who cares what the gate was yesterday or indeed what it will be next week. Let the RFL worry about that, enjoy your day in the Sun, I hope you beat the Eagles and bring the trophy home for a well deserved #### up.

For one Week only, "up the Dogs "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users