RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Featherstone's match report from yesterday

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hi, My 16 year old grandson and myself write the match reports for Featherstone games on behalf of the fans forum and the club website. You can view the report on either if you would like to see it from a Featherstone bias, but to make it easier for you I have also posted it on here.
Joseph is just starting out as writer and hopes to become a sports journalist after he leaves Uni, so I hope you won't be too unkind to him?

Attached Files

#2 kiwityke

kiwityke
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Excellent report. Enjoyed reading it. keep up the good work.

#3 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 567 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

I have to say that was a good report. Very fair.

PS. Ben Black got the drop goal at Leigh.

Also after the game I thought the fev fans were a credit to the club. They were quick to congratulate Batley and clapped both teams for their efforts. No sour grapes at all.

Let's hope we can end the Sheffield hoodoo. Last time we beat them was on the way to winning the NRC. And we hadn't beaten them since 2003 before that (I think).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users