Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Heckmondwike Bus

Be Part of the Band

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 665 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

We are running a bus from the Wike Horse Pub in Heckmondwike town centre, for this Sundays mouth watering Play Off Grand Final against current champions Sheffield Eagles..

One mini bus is already full, but there are still several seats left on the second bus.

The bus will be leaving Heckmondwike at 10.30 am, hopefully arriving by 12pm to give people the chance to watch the other finals if they wish or par take in some refreshments and soak up the atmosphere of the special day. Yesterday we did hang back for a couple of drinks after the game to celebrate our marvellous achievement and we are likely to do so again.

The price is dependant on numbers, but if it is full it should be around £10 each- very good value!!

The bus will also feature top male vocalist Mick Gothard, who covers a wide range of Batley Anthems.

Anyone wishing to come on the bus PM me and I will get back to you.

The seats are going fast.

Edited by vitocorleone, 24 September 2013 - 08:23 AM.

#2 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 665 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

The second bus is now running from Batley nash at 1030 if anybody is interested PM me.  There are currently 5 spots available.

#3 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

The second bus is now running from Batley nash at 1030 if anybody is interested PM me.  There are currently 5 spots available.

are there still 5 seats left from the nash bus......or if full .....are you going to go for 3 buses ?......

Edited by RPH, 26 September 2013 - 11:59 PM.

#4 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

are there still 5 tickets left from the nash bus......or are you going to go for 3 buses ?......

I believe there are still seats remaining on the Nash bus, RPH. I've forwarded you Vito's mobile number to your inbox on here.

Posted Image

#5 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

I believe there are still seats remaining on the Nash bus, RPH. I've forwarded you Vito's mobile number to your inbox on here.

cheers...

#6 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 665 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users