RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

More good news for the club

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Its time to pay my debts . During our bad 6 game run after the Workington defeat at home actually i remember someone putting on the forum it would get better and we could make the grand final. I stated no chance playing as we were and promised £100 to BISSA . and £100 to the ground improvement fund if he was right and i was wrong. I am the most pleased Batley supporter ever to be proved wrong and i will honour my pledge with pleasure. What a cracking season and a mighty improvement in form to get to Sundays showdown with our Nemesis team Sheffield. Well done to the coaching staff and all the players for turning things around and giving us all a terrific end to the season. I dont want to jinx us but i feel Sunday will be the day of the Bulldog and we will all be very proud supporters come the end of the game on Sunday. This humble pie is not so bad after all yum yum.  

:rolleyes:

• The General Pat likes this

#2 beestondog

beestondog
  • Players
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Round of applause for Greavesy. Most people would have welshed on that.

#3 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 567 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Great stuff. I think we can all dig a little deeper to show our appreciation of what we have already achieved this season (hopefully more to come). I will wait until payday (30th) and see what I can afford.

See you all on Sunday :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users