Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Tickets

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

as far as i know the RFL take the money for ticket sales, maybe club will get a percentage from what they sell ... no idea ... but BISSA will gain as just done direct debit to start up again after having to stop it 2 yrs ago due to financial reasons

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#22 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

as far as i know the RFL take the money for ticket sales, maybe club will get a percentage from what they sell ... no idea ... but BISSA will gain as just done direct debit to start up again after having to stop it 2 yrs ago due to financial reasons

I think BISSA have made a substancial difference to the Batley team over the last few years. Its committee and supporting membership should feel proud to have helped the dogs reach the play-off final

And its never too late to join :giveheart:

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#23 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I think BISSA have made a substancial difference to the Batley team over the last few years. Its committee and supporting membership should feel proud to have helped the dogs reach the play-off final

And its never too late to join :giveheart:

Well said PM

Here,s the link to join Bissa , who are just approaching there tenth anniversary 2003 - 2013

http://bissa.co.uk/?page_id=55

Edited by Batley Bob, 28 September 2013 - 12:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users