TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Cystic Fibrosis

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Hello All,

I have just had a meeting with Erik Wendel of the Danish Cystic Fibrosis Society.  They are campaigning for screening for cystic fibrosis screening at birth (as happens in the rest of the Western world), to prevent some of the worst aspects of the disease occuring before a diagnosis. 

May I ask if people have a positive experience of screening, if they would either send to me (ste_davy at hotmail.com) or to Erik on

https://www.facebook...7735694?fref=ts

It would do a great deal to help their campaign. 

Thank you.

Steve

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users