TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Craig Ashall

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Apparently according a few fax fans on the championship banter page on Facebook Craig Ashall has turned down a offer from them and we've offered him better money apparently he could becoming a Dewsbury player a decent player he is if it's true.

#2 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Better money? what were Fax offering?

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#3 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

We' offered Adam Robinson better money then fax to and that's come from the horses mouth himself but he rejected us as he wants to win silverware haha apparently fax are not offering as good terms as they have been in last few year

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

Well winning the championship will carry less importance next year won't it? Therefore I expect the "big" clubs won't need to offer the same inducements next year although some of the lesser clubs might be taking a small gamble in order to maintain their position in the new, proposed SL2.

The outcome of the meeting in early October will be quite revealing I reckon.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#5 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

Yeh apparently so blind side Johnny us and keighley look like we're splashing the cash at moment just hope we don't make the mistakes which we've made in the past with players eg Aaron Trinder Tere Glassie

#6 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Yeh apparently so blind side Johnny us and keighley look like we're splashing the cash at moment just hope we don't make the mistakes which we've made in the past with players eg Aaron Trinder Tere Glassie

I don't think anyone knows who is splashing the cash , lots of rumours but unless you you can look at all the clubs books it's guess work. If we have offered AR a deal it may match his money for this year if fax are cutting back. At this time of year it's not unknown for clubs , players , agents to be economical with the truth when chasing contracts.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#7 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

If you believe the rumours, Halifax are offering reduced terms to their squad for next season, hence why theres a mass exodus.

Maybe common sense is finally prevailing there and they are start to spend within their means so the buckets dont have to come out again.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#8 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Very true Buford T Justicie

#9 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

According to the Batley forum Ashall is joining the dogs.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#10 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Have we signed adam robinson from fax?

#11 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

don't think so eddie,heard one or two rumours we have signed Patterson from fax

#12 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Doubt it very much Eddie Robbo turned a better offer down from us to re sign with fax

#13 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Now that the season is over for all the clubs,things should be clearer about which clubs have got who from where.Looking forward to Friday nights announcements from the club.

#14 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Fax are getting rid of players who quiet frankly, were not up to scratch at all this year, Hence why Craig and Karl ashall are both moving on, Patterson is definatly gone, great clubman but time to move on, Thackery is going to you guys from what i hear, more money than we were willing to offer him, Fax's half back combination has what has cost us this year.

We have signed, Potts, Mennell, Ben Kaye, Scott Brown, Ben Johnson some of the listed here are to be announced but are well known throughout the clubs. Now batley and sheffield are done we should start to see plenty of comings and goings

#15 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

simon brown even.......

Old news.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#16 urbancarrot

urbancarrot
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

If you believe the rumours, Halifax are offering reduced terms to their squad for next season, hence why theres a mass exodus.

Maybe common sense is finally prevailing there and they are start to spend within their means so the buckets dont have to come out again.

Do you let out a little giggle to yourself when you post something you just made up??

#17 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

I've heard that Ayden Faal maybe coming back to the Rams

#18 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Doubt it very much Eddie he's re signed with the puppies I would not want him back anyway

#19 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Doubt it very much Eddie he's re signed with the puppies I would not want him back anyway

:lol: why's that JBR? Is it because having Faal back would be like Pele joining Leeds Utd

PS Give my regards to Mary Ellen ♡

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#20 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

:lol: why's that JBR? Is it because having Faal back would be like Pele joining Leeds Utd

PS Give my regards to Mary Ellen ♡

Agree  dont want him and if Batley didnt have 2000 closet fans they wouldnt need him either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users