TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Early Betting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Only two bookies with a book at the moment, Bet365 and SkyBet, both offering the exact same odds.

The biffs are 7/4 on (1.57), we are 11/8 against (2.37) and the draw 18/1 (19.0) book over round 111% (very uncompetitive).

So the Biff are favourites and are expected to win, but then again they were expected to win a couple of weeks ago too.  ;)

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#2 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

Oldham were 2/9 to beat us at Whitebank.We were +8.5 in the handicap.They probably see it as

the full back Lepori coming back to give them the edge.I would think Paul Crooks form edges it for us. 

#3 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

The all round performances during the season and repeated in last Sunday's 64-8 win after a months layoff and finishing 9 points clear might have something to do with it as well.  ;)

#4 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

The all round performances during the season has been a bit cr4p really and we were lucky to win last Sunday by 64-8 after a months layoff, God only knows how we managed to finish 9 points clear, putting of visiting supporters from coming to Whitebank with poor facilities might have something to do with it as well. ;)

What a strange thing for a biff to admit to, I do admire your honesty ;)

Edited by PooingDog, 25 September 2013 - 11:32 AM.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

#5 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

BetVictor has weighed into the market but they might have well not done.
The odds on the biffs and Hornets are the same but they've contrived to lower the draw odds to 16/1. Stear clear I'd say.

All three are giving Hornets a 4 point head start in the handicap.

Edited by PooingDog, 25 September 2013 - 11:26 AM.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

#6 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

What a strange thing for a biff to admit to, I do admire your honesty ;)

Nice bit of editing PooingDog, hope you are not reffing on Sunday mate. :onthequiet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users