Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Not Happy

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Just seen the seating plan, I (we) are paying £20.00m to sit in a corner, thought they would be decent seats at that price. If I had researched it firsAttached File  Seating Plan.doc   31.5KB   14 downloadst I would have picked a different area. (Great Allocation)

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#2 The Art of Hand and Foot

The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Coach
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Just seen the seating plan, I (we) are paying £20.00m to sit in a corner, thought they would be decent seats at that price. If I had researched it firs Seating Plan.doct I would have picked a different area. (Great Allocation)

£20.00m ???????? Think you've just bought the stadium plus all of Leigh , Atherton and the roundabout at junction 4on th m61.

#3 eclecticsheep

eclecticsheep
  • Coach
  • 759 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:24 AM

If you go on the rfl website and look for tickets you can get a red zone one (on centreline) for FIVE POUNDS, after entering kingstone5 in special discount area, Once again the loyal fans have got the shaft! offer ends this lunchtime.

#4 LionessTaz

LionessTaz
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

According to the LSV website the seating allocation is Rochdale Hornet fans have the whole of the East Stand to fill not just a corner..

#5 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Sheffield Eagles – South Stand and West Stand Blocks A-D
Batley Bulldogs – North Stand
Rochdale Hornets – East Stand Blocks I, J and K
Oldham – West Stand H, I and J

Thats the allocations folks, chronic from the RFL!!

#6 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Sheffield Eagles – South Stand and West Stand Blocks A-D
Batley Bulldogs – North Stand
Rochdale Hornets – East Stand Blocks I, J and K
Oldham – West Stand H, I and J

Thats the allocations folks, chronic from the RFL!!

Where are you mate?

#7 Logic

Logic
  • Coach
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

From our previous experiences at finals the RFL do have a habit of doing this. I suppose that they rely on the fact the fans of the represented teams will buy their tickets from their respective clubs so that they can be together - yes unfair, but I for one, would not want to be anywhere else on the day but with the true Oldham fans, in the seats allocated to us. That alone is worth every penny of my £20!! 

#8 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Dont know Tosh lol, one of the Oldham blocks haha, OutofTownRoughyed has sorted me and the missus tickets so i aint sure :) Be a good day out for everyone, hope its a good game, usually is with the Hornets. With the right result of course!! Should be lots of banter too, looking forward to it, good luck to both teams.

#9 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 999 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

I remember a few years back paying top dollar (£25 if I remember right) for tickets to watch England v New Zealand at Huddersfield only to find out that if I'd waited and paid cash at the turnstile I could have got in for a tenner.  Nice one RFL.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#10 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

I am buying my ticket on the day. Can somebody tell me where the Crusaders fans are going to be please - Gogledd???? For the first time on many years I am not sure who I want to support in any of the 3 games. looking forward to it, especially Miners .v. Pats. Got good friends in both camps.

#11 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

See you Sunday Kenny !

#12 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 714 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

I am buying my ticket on the day. Can somebody tell me where the Crusaders fans are going to be please - Gogledd???? For the first time on many years I am not sure who I want to support in any of the 3 games. looking forward to it, especially Miners .v. Pats. Got good friends in both camps.

East Stand Block H (row P and Q I think).  We are going for the 3 games and meeting Linda outside.  I have 17 seats booked.  It may be worth you meeting us before buying tickets as Paula may have  a spare.

#13 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 999 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

East Stand Block H (row P and Q I think).  We are going for the 3 games and meeting Linda outside.  I have 17 seats booked.  It may be worth you meeting us before buying tickets as Paula may have  a spare.

Genuinely not trying to be impolite and inhospitable but why don't you lot ask for your own forum?

You could sort your jollies out on it instead of ours, converse in Welsh instead of the Biffs board and give us (and others) a place to take the pyss out of you when things don't go your way.

Like I say not trying to get rid of you but there does seem enough of you to justify your own forum.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"