Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Championship Final.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Iv'e been watching the Championship games on Wiziwig(Premier Sports) here in New Zealand,however, they haven't been showing them since the playoffs began.I am hoping though that they show the final on Sunday,Does anyone know any other channel that may be screening the game?

#2 Armley Dog

Armley Dog
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

As far as I am aware just Premier showing it. They are showing all 3 games live that day. Premier only had rights from last season I think so before that all the grand finals where shown on SkySports.

Hope this helps, other users may have more info for you!

#3 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

You can subscribe to Premier Sports, costs a tenner a month and watch it on the premier sports website wherever you are in the world I believe.

May be worth a tenner or the NZ equivalent to watch this one!
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#4 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

it doesn't work in the U.S.A as even though i live and work in uk but for an american company whose networks are in the USA it wont work when i'm at work, maybe different elsewhere

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#5 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

Wiziwig (Premier Sports) have the three finals billed starting at 11-45 pm NZ time.The first game is Leigh Centurions v Wigan St Pats.11-45. Rochdale v Oldham.2am,followed by the Dogs.They have had games billed before but not shown them.Fingers crossed!