Ticket sales

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Does anyone know how they are going? How many we have sold, standing and sitting?

#2 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Not sure of standing or seating figures but my brother and old man got tickets numbered in the 1700s today, so i imagine with online sales and pay on the day we will be taking in excess of 2000 to the game I reckon.

Not quite the 2500 that went to Balckpool,. but Leigh might not have the same appeal as a weekend at the seaside, which is a shame.

I cant understand why the RFL dont hold the Grand Finals all together at Old Trafford, like in the old premiership days, would add far more prestige to the game.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#3 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Somebody in the Nash last night claimed that there were 4000 going.

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

Somebody in the Nash last night claimed that there were 4000 going.

I'd love you to take 4,000 but doubt it very much, no chance.. a lot of people talk rubbish especially after a few pints. The numbers 1700 don't mean a thing, I was season ticket holder 600 or something at rams this year yet we only sold 500

#5 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

Not sure of standing or seating figures but my brother and old man got tickets numbered in the 1700s today, so i imagine with online sales and pay on the day we will be taking in excess of 2000 to the game I reckon.

Not quite the 2500 that went to Balckpool,. but Leigh might not have the same appeal as a weekend at the seaside, which is a shame.

I cant understand why the RFL dont hold the Grand Finals all together at Old Trafford, like in the old premiership days, would add far more prestige to the game.

just because they have ticket numbers 1700 means nothing I'm afraid for example the clubs batch of tickets behind the posts could start from 1500 and taps batch from 1000 while the rfl keeping the batches up to 1000 to buy online as tickets are available on all areas of the ground online and batley fans are also buying online. Just an example but ticket numbers do mean little

#6 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,469 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Tickets are going very well and will be available at the ground Saturday morning along with Bulldogs merchandise between 9 am to 12 noon

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013 Relegated  2014"

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users