Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Press coverage

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Just read this mornings The Press , and I must say what excellent coverage of the Bulldogs in an eight page pullout , interviews with George , Blackie , Kev , Iro , JK , Maunnie and lots more , plus a great front page pic , well worth a read if you get chance 

#2 vile rodders

vile rodders
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

It blows the Batley news's coverage out of the water, now i know why i stopped buying it over a year ago

there was nowt worth reading until i got to death column.

#3 nineoil

nineoil
  • Coach
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I have not seen the BN but the Spen Guardian has decent coverage by their standards and they support Dewsbury !!

#4 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

I have not seen the BN but the Spen Guardian has decent coverage by their standards and they support Dewsbury !!

BN......same as usual.....the weekly outer cover....containing 40 pages of adverts......

#5 daniel hunter

daniel hunter
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

I would of thought the B news would of been better the press 8 page pullout is very good tho. Credit to them for that im just hopeing the extra support we will have will get up to the club. Next season to cheer us on because i think even an extra 250 fans will make a big difference.Heading into the future for the ground developments and the club as a whole 

COME ON THE BULLDOGS

#6 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Rodders...death column...just checking to see how many you've wished it on to go on your checklist
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#7 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 751 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Rodders...death column...just checking to see how many you've wished it on to go on your checklist

vile at his best there

#8 phildog

phildog
  • 292 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

BN is no longer representative of the local scene, too many mastikes(sic) in it and I agree its' coverage of this weekend was appalling. The weekly reports often make it appear that they are putting in it under suffrage!

#9 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

Over the last year or so, the headline stories featured on the front page of the BN have, by and large, been of absolutely zero public interest - last weeks 'needle' bin scoop being fairly typical of recent editions. Sure, it was important to the lady concerned, but headline news in a town of 50'000 people? Certainly not. Can't they find anything more relevant to write about?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users