BARLA CUMBRIA MEN'S ARL GRAND FINAL

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Death to the Rah Rah's

Death to the Rah Rah's
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

This Sunday there is the first BARLA Cumbria Men's League Grand Final between Walney and Maryport at 3.00pm

There will also be a curtain raiser at 1.00pm with Wath Brow taking on Barrow Island.

They should both be cracking games so get yourselves down to watch

#2 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Walney 30-24 Maryport

Barrow island 20-12 Wath brow A

2 cracking games, and i hope the cumbria mens league gets expanded next season!!

#3 Death to the Rah Rah's

Death to the Rah Rah's
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

I wouldn't worry about it Shun. Why would anyone want to join a progressive hard fought Cumbria League when you can win a league by not playing games? Any local club with any ambition would want to be part of the league after the performances by the 4 sides today, but sometimes it's easier to be a big fish in a small pond. All four sides today proved why this league could be a success and 700+ watching would agree but at the end of the day you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink!

#4 shawy13

shawy13
  • Coach
  • 228 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

hahaha brilliant

#5 MJ

MJ
  • Coach
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

I wouldn't worry about it Shun. Why would anyone want to join a progressive hard fought Cumbria League when you can win a league by not playing games? Any local club with any ambition would want to be part of the league after the performances by the 4 sides today, but sometimes it's easier to be a big fish in a small pond. All four sides today proved why this league could be a success and 700+ watching would agree but at the end of the day you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink!

Did Joe Elliot ask you to post this....

Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted
Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users