Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
281 replies to this topic

#221 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

I didnt think he was that fast but he was faster than the horses that he backed

#222 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

I Cant believe i ve just read that Garry Schofield is an OBE!! FOR WHAT ??? Can anyone please confirm this ?...

It's true , i've just seen the lad that bought it off him in the Omnibus!

#223 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Did he also buy All the Cubicle doors from the toilets.???....

#224 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Did he also buy All the Cubicle doors from the toilets.???....

As we speak them doors are being fitted in a pub in Ulverston

#225 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

As we speak them doors are being fitted in a pub in Ulverston

...Thanks to Barry we 'll have to wait a Good year to see them !!!!....

#226 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Be even longer unless garbo gets his bus going heard hes bought one of them old green ones with the pole at the back

#227 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Be even longer unless garbo gets his bus going heard hes bought one of them old green ones with the pole at the back

Hahaha we've already got olive to work on em
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#228 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

We could go to york on it

#229 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

....YES..Probably working for for £3.00/hr less , payin little tax and Free NHS !!!!....

#230 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hard lines for our National side , perhaps some of those players returning from injury , should have got extra game time in at their dual reg club , Sharpening their goal kicking , and saving Us from relegation .......

#231 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Don't know if this will affect you lads - thought he looked very good against us:

New Leeds signing Andy Yates will miss the start of the 2014 season after rupturing his
Achilles just four weeks into his career at Headingley.The St Helens-born prop, who has
joined the Rhinos from Hunslet, is facing a six-month lay-off after undergoing surgery

#232 Penola

Penola
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

Don't know if this will affect you lads - thought he looked very good against us:

New Leeds signing Andy Yates will miss the start of the 2014 season after rupturing his
Achilles just four weeks into his career at Headingley.The St Helens-born prop, who has
joined the Rhinos from Hunslet, is facing a six-month lay-off after undergoing surgery

Terrible luck

On Radio 5 Live they said Leeds signed him from St Helens! Unbelievable

Edited by Penola, 28 November 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#233 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

They paid Us NOWT for him ...... What Go s Round , Comes  Round ......  

#234 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

So you are pleased that Andy Yates a great lad and top player for Hunslet has suffered a serious injury.
What a sad twisted individual you are

#235 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Not at all ,  Cardigan , my text refers to  Hunslet getting No payment .... as Im sure You Full Well know .... Im NEVER Pleased to hear of any player getting an injury ....  PLEASE DONT TRY  To MIX It with  my posts ......

#236 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Word your posts better then so perhaps people won'tget the wrong end of the stick.
I would not like to think you wished Andy Yates harm just like you would not like to think you would be banned from the forum again.

#237 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

You really do need to word your comments better 72 Cardigan in my opinion is right, perhaps some positive words on how well the club is doing to stay viable i.e three sponsorships acquired  a good squad assembled and hopefully a winning season ahead with or without D/R would be  worth getting your teeth into instead of the one track vendetta you always seam to ram down our throats.

chappy

#238 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

If a player is either out of or is coming to the end of their contract they are free to sign for whoever they wish without a fee being paid. I believe when Andy signed for Leeds there was some kind of agreement (and if I'm wrong I apologise) that he would be either dual reg. or loaned back to us for next season.

Agree completely with suzzy's comments regarding other postings, surely that horse has been well and truly flogged by now.

#239 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hunslet 72 , Reminds me of how Leeds Utd fans, are/ or ,used to be , that  being Leeds Utd fans are more concerned with Man Utd than with their own team. Have you ever posted anything positive about Hunslet, with nothing to do with Leeds R.L. .

#240 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

This can't be right can it. Yates goes to Leeds and a few weeks in gets an incredible injury that keeps him out. Did Mr H trip him up coming down the stairs or was he shot by sniper at Kirkstall?

This has to be one of the biggest conspiracy theories out there at the moment. It must have been all planned. It is too unreal to be real!

This is almost as big (but not quite) as the Twin Towers falling, man never walked on the Moon in 1969 and The AIDS virus was made in a lab to teach gays a lesson.

If you believe this with Yates was all an accident you must be potty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users