Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
281 replies to this topic

#281 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

gabby . Welcome back . Did we not have Leeds R.L. help last season ????? We got RELEGATED !!!!!!! FACT ...... 2 points to note , 1... Hunslet won 2 games , back end ,without any , so called Help . 2. Quiet interesting that Leeds got shut of 2 of the players they farmed out to us , at the same time preventing Hunslet Men ,from playing for Hunslet.......

both of them walked straight into another super league club too

#282 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

This thread is now locked. Hunslet72 we have all had enough of your consistently negative comments about the club. You are driving a once fun and interesting forum in to the ground and with the trust given to me as a moderator (I am an ordinary fan as well) I am warning you that if you post any more of your damaging comments even if you do believe your own propaganda, I will recommend to the forum directors that your account is deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users