TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
281 replies to this topic

#281 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

gabby . Welcome back . Did we not have Leeds R.L. help last season ????? We got RELEGATED !!!!!!! FACT ...... 2 points to note , 1... Hunslet won 2 games , back end ,without any , so called Help . 2. Quiet interesting that Leeds got shut of 2 of the players they farmed out to us , at the same time preventing Hunslet Men ,from playing for Hunslet.......

both of them walked straight into another super league club too

#282 Penola

Penola
  • 610 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

This thread is now locked. Hunslet72 we have all had enough of your consistently negative comments about the club. You are driving a once fun and interesting forum in to the ground and with the trust given to me as a moderator (I am an ordinary fan as well) I am warning you that if you post any more of your damaging comments even if you do believe your own propaganda, I will recommend to the forum directors that your account is deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users